Bel's Critical Mass SOG

Wow! Very cool!

1 Like

Uhhh…

Are these just new buds forming, :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: or is this something I should worry about??

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh really… that long?

Yeah this one seems to be lasting pretty well so far… the new box of coils are like $36 though… so I hope they last a while!

Lol!

I’m not seeing any “nanners” or clusters of seed like things… just these few little pods on this one plant.

??? :thinking:

Thank you! That looks promising…

Trying to get closer…

Yup…that would trip me out!..I have no useful advice!
But I hope you find someone who does!
@PurpNGold74 maybe?

1 Like

Thanks…

Yeah… they just look like swollen calyxys to me? But I just don’t know.

1 Like

Sorry about the doubles with the photos… not sure why that’s happening… just trying to get a good zoom in…

Agreed, swollen catalyst :v: :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see anything to be alarmed about. The only thing in any of the pics I see that might be of concern is here:

From near the bottom of the very first pic. I just can’t tell what that is.

1 Like

Ok good, thank you guys.

Yeah that’s just the remains of a cut off stem.

1 Like

Everything i could see clearly looked like it had pistils coming out. Nothing to worry about if that’s the case.

2 Likes

I thought that may be the case.

2 Likes

Ur all good there. Looks like swollen calys only. All looks fine.

2 Likes

Well, I’m taking my box back today. It originally came with a quartz tip but the replacement he had was a ceramic and it stinks… literally… it stinks! The smell was so overpowering and the taste! Bleck! I kept trying thinking maybe it just needed to be broken in, but nope. A my box was like $40 (at the vape shop) and I see them on Amazon for $18

2 Likes

That’s too bad, hopefully you’ll find something that you like!

2 Likes