Bel's Critical Mass SOG

Beautiful work u did 2 make sure they made it

3 Likes

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thank you, will do!

Alsoā€¦ a quick thank you to @AAA , @PharmerBob & fano (if heā€™s still around?) for helping me with all of the light building and parts advice. Almost a year ago, now!

Wow. Canā€™t believe so much has happened in this space,
in just under a year. !

3 Likes

They look awesome!
Heres is a cm-auto
Update @58 days (oldest)

4 Likes

I recently bought a Lookah Seahorse and I love it too! Make sure to get her some replacement tips now because when they stop, they stop.

3 Likes

YES. Indeed. They recommended that too, so we got her an extra box of coils to go with it.

Iā€™m not sure how to tell when they are burnt out yetā€¦ (Sheā€™s more knowledgeable about that sort of thing than I am) but the lady at the store (ā€œPeace of Mind,ā€ super cool hippie shop in Rolla, MO) let us know that there was kind of a method to burn them out, (by heating it up and such) but that yeah, that she would eventually have to just replace the coils when they give out. Ceramic tips and all. Itā€™s been working great for her so far! Saves a lot of product. You can also use it with a bong!

Neat device! She really enjoys it. (Itā€™s pretty and purple, too!)

She still likes flower, but is partial to dabs and wax and such.

I hear there may be a place in St. Louis that will press your weed for you, (wow?) so you donā€™t have to spend $3-5000 on a press of your own. They have some to ā€œrent,ā€ here and there, but I heard they were rather crummy, and didnā€™t work or heat up too well.

(Would love to have my own press, some day! Life Goals!)

:v::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thatā€™s an auto???

Wow! Nice work!!!

Please let me know how it turns outā€¦ I am pretty psyched about the Critical Mass. Seems like a very hardy strain, and smells oh, so good!!!

Mmmmmnnnn. :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

Iā€™m usually pretty good about language here, but they will taste like shit. Like make you gag bad.

2 Likes

Is it the tips that go out? Because it seems to be holding out great so farā€¦ but just since Christmas day.

I think she said theyā€™d hang in there for a week or three, depending on how often she uses it.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeahhhhhā€¦

Itā€™s not really my thingā€¦ but she likes it.

She lit it up the other day, and I was likeā€¦ ā€œWhat in the hell is that burning stench right now???ā€

Smelled funny to meā€¦ but then I donā€™t do the dab thang.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure she will be able to figure out when it happens. Always smells funny to me. But I guess itā€™s just the ceramic smell. I dunno.

Hahahaha!

1 Like

For just under 500 dulytek has some nice ones work great and fair prices. I use the dhp7 for like 200 u can get a 1 ton preƟ for pressing a gram to a gram and a half at a time it works but if u wanna get a press get one with the jack or push button kind not with a lock down handle. The handles break on the lockdown kind kinda fast when u start getting descent pressure on to get the best squeeze possible. I cracked the casing on mine do went up to the Ćŗ ton version and canā€™t be more happy I donā€™t think.

2 Likes

:joy: yes mam. Have 7 of them going at same time.
I WILL NOT. Lmao make that mistake againā€¦smhā€¦to much for me right now. Just my second grow and first autosā€¦itā€™s been more than I knew I was gettn intoā€¦but itā€™s still been funā€¦holding my breath they finish out ok!
I can imagine the work youā€™ve put in!

2 Likes

They only sold me extra tips, not coils. BUT we cannot find them LOL so when the snow melts (we live on a steep hill) we were planning on going to get some. I noticed it got plugged and when I cleaned it with the tool, it helped for a few days but, yes, it also starts tasting differently. Mine is only a month old and I need a new one. The gal at our shop told me about once a month depending on use.

3 Likes

So I just got a press from a friend (he built himself a new one) but from what I can tell (other than not knowing how to hook it all up) cost was better than buying one!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a fairly affordable press that @blackthumbbetty was just saying that she likes a lotā€¦ much cheaper!

4 Likes

I have a dulytek 5ton and love it cost less than that. You can see results and some easy to press in my journal

3 Likes

Ok so I was wrong, they sold me the coil and it includes the tip

3 Likes

I just bought a Cinch Rosin Press. $420 plus shipping. 8000-10000LBS of force!

From the manufacturers @ thebestrosinpress.com

2 Likes

Nice! That rosin looks amazing! Good luck with your new accessory!

2 Likes