Bel's Critical Mass SOG

Here we go!

Critical Mass, SOG Method

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto):

13 Critical Mass Fem Photos, from ILGM. Will likely narrow it down to the 12 strongest plants.

Age of plant/what week of flower

Beans popped on September 3rd, 2021, so today, they are just over six weeks old from bean to pot.

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Coco, (Cultivation Nation from Fox Farms, 70% coco, 30% perlite), Fox Farms Grow Big for the young plants in veg. Will probably switch to Jack’s for flower.

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots

A variety of small pots, what I had on hand. A few of this and that.

PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

Ph - 5.8 - 6.0

Method used to measure PH and TDS

Apera 20 for Ph

Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space

Indoor, 4X8 grow tent

Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other

3 HLG 320W V2 LED Quantum Boards, using 2 at first, on half power. About 12" from plants, or a little less.

Actual wattage draw of lights

320 each, I think?

Current Light Schedule

18/6, until flower, which will be fairly soon due to SOG plan. (Not letting these get nearly as big as the last monsters I grew.) May even have to give a few away, depending on space, but determined to make this work! Researching SOG (screen of green) grows, for this particular journey.

Temps; Day, Night

65° - 75°

Humidity; Day, Night

45 – 65 %

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

Yes - AC Infinity Cloudline S6, w/the updated Controller 67

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier

Temp set at about 70° in house, Humidifier if needed (but not lately)

Co2; Yes, No

No

Want to thank all of these guys and gals (and more!) for helping me along on my last (my very first!) grow, (Bel’s Green Babies). From building my lights, all the way up to to my first two harvests, I had a lot of help & input from you all. It was successful, and yet, I learned a LOT along the way, from the fine folks in the forum. Much appreciated.

You all rock. Follow along if ya like.

@Hellraiser @dbrn32 @PharmerBob @beardless @Tinman @AAA @sativafan @imSICKkid @Fano_man2 @Caligurl

16 Likes

@Randy_Marsh @Budz420 @Mark0427 @STC_Cultivator @Calizona @AfgVet @Budz @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @CC_Mo

6 Likes

@Audiofreak @ChebaMang

3 Likes

Well count me in! Beautiful start!

1 Like

Thank you! Great to have you along. :grin::v:

1 Like

Off to a great start, bless up!

I’ll be following along

1 Like

Thank you! Great to see you here!!!

I’m in for the ride.

1 Like

Nice shrubs you got growing! Gonna be a large haul of smoke in a few months

1 Like

Yayyyyyyy! I’m psyched to have you here. Been learning a ton about Grove Bags (and moisture seekers, and other stuff) since you started the thread on them. (And I LOVE them btw.)

How’s your grow(s) going?

1 Like

Yep! That’s the plan!

Nice to see you again! :blush: You helped me a lot in the beginning, just under a year ago now, when my journey started!

So… Thank you! How’s it going with you?

3 Likes

I’m in. Nice start. Good luck. Happy growing.

1 Like

Smoking the one I put in bags on the 13th sept.
Enjoying the crap out of it.

2 Likes

Coco, good lighting, good seeds and healthy looking plants. Yes this will be fun to watch. Thanks for the tag! I’ll be watching you knock it outa the park.

2 Likes

Heck YEAH! Lovely!

SOG :+1: :heavy_plus_sign:
Gourd instruments??

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

I’m doing a SoG with clones as we speak! I’ll be watching to see how it goes with a bean grow!!

Best of Luck!!

Happy Growing Everyone!!!

1 Like

From the Ozarks?? Have you heard of " Missouri Mule Kickapoo juice"???

1 Like

@Beltana
Thank you for the tag in! Looking forward to watching the next magical, mystical adventure. :+1: Your new babies look a bit leggy. Are you gonna get em in a bigger pot soon? They are looking nice and healthy and green. :heart_eyes: :+1:
I be a watching! :eyes:
:v:

2 Likes