Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

I actually didn’t consider it at all…so I guess I like indicas better based on description. Damn, next time you order just grab one strain that is pure sativa. Can’t miss there.

1 Like

Oh i got some now, my next grow is bandaid haze ix 3.0 which is 100+ days of flower, and some Pam f-2’s, and golden goat x arise. I guess im looking for a certain terpene profile more than anything.

1 Like

Blue dream and white widow looking beautiful. One 200 ppm feed and straight tap water. No ph adjustment at all. Will adjust ph when I start feeding them significant quantities of nutes in stretch and / or flower. They stand at 13 and 14 inches right now. Final height aim is 20-28". 24" would be nice.

1 Like

TIMBER! Purple haze is done. Gsc x jh, purp kush, and gdp still standing.

Debating just leaving whole and hanging it in the veg tent as is. Would slow the dry down. But I would like to get the veg plants back in their tent as soon as I can.

3 Likes

Gsc x jh putting on quite a lot of red. Really a beautiful plant.

2 Likes

3/4 of the way done. There was more bud on this plant than it looked like in the tent. At least three zips dry here for sure. Could be four…that may be wishful thinking though :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Purple haze getting ready for the dance…with my lighter.

4 Likes

Despite being topped I don’t like the vertical shape of godberry and bday funk. Trying something new

They are super easy to super crop in early veg. My only prior experience was a month plus into flower.

3 Likes

Man is this the same guy that I immediately related to and laughed my a$$ off when I read the into to this journal ?!?

Just harvesting on the regular it seems and producing some nice buds ! Looking good man. SO anxious to get back home to my plants and flip to flower !

2 Likes

Haha the closet sure has come a long way! Thanks for the kinds words as always. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your beasts flip. That’s when the fun starts :wink:

2 Likes

Purp haze been drying for three days. Feels like it’s getting close. So still drying "too quickly.’ maybe I cut the exhaust fan off in the tent and use some tent pole fans for circulation. I’m worried about mold though. Or whatever that white fluffy stuff was. Someone refresh my memory what am I losing with a four day dry compared to seven to ten. Can I just make those days up in cure? Or is something lost forever. Too late for this plant but I could make adjustments for the next one, gdp :grin:.

I’m noticing the lower larfy buds stay wet and soft longer and as you move towards the colas it gets harder and crispier…weird. seems counter intuitive to me. Shouldn’t the big buds take longer to dry than the small insignificant buds? Not the first plant I’ve seen this on.

1 Like

4.55 dry

3 Likes

GDP chopped. Guess is 3.5 dry for this one.

All plants getting bud wash in h2o2 solution. Not measuring concentration. Don’t think it much matters. Probably going a bit stronger than that Cervantes video says. It’s getting rinsed off after the wash anyway though.

3 Likes

Back to dry trim for this one to try and get a more ideal dry time. I’m happy with the results of the 3-4 day dries I’ve been getting but I guess it would be better with 7-10…or so I read. Gonna stick with the exhaust running, with the dry trim, and these buds are DENSE. See where we land…my guess is 6 days.

Managed to get it all in the dry box so veggies can stay in their home this time.

2 Likes

Homegrown has been pretty spot on with the descriptions of the last two plants chopped. Purple haze has an odd smell, the word that came to my mind was spicy. Looked it up and sure enough earthy and spicy in the description. Good a word choice as any per my olfactory system. Plant growth and shape description spot on too.

GDP fruity as described. Accurate on the growth description and nug description. They stressed dense and these are definitely densest yet. Top colas literally feel like golf ball hard. Softens a bit as you move down the plant. Still bottom nugs are as dense as past colas. Very happy with this plant. And homegrown in general so far. CB was early harvest and stunted by me, but nice smoke. Gelato is awesome. That’s the jar I keep reaching in right now to be honest. PH is real zone in motivated kinda smoke. Real nice for gaming. I got lost in some league of legends yesterday, sorry nerd side coming through. GDP survived an early butchering and supported her heavy colas really really well. Put those buds on my pH or pk plant they’d be kissing the floor. Speaking of purple kush, huge airy nugs, very nice fruity smell. Clouding up nicely she likes like she’s gonna be good smoke as well. Sorry for the long rant and no pictures for anybody who actually reads all that.

3 Likes

thats looking mighty frosty there.

2 Likes

One day into dry.

Purple kush lingered with white pistils for awhile so I didn’t look at trichs but she’s finishing fast. Put on her first bit of color over night. She’s prob done getting fed.

2 Likes

Straight tap water again for white widow and blue dream, no ph adjustment. Still going strong.

Should start to shoot up any day now. 3-5 days in 1212 I forget.

1 Like

4-5 weeks into 1212 for gorilla skittlez and future #1. Had I not already killed the clones…knocked over the jar they were in without noticing and they dried out…I would be killing the f#1 and maybe growing out the gz.

GZ

F#1

2 Likes