Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

Godberry and :partying_face: funk taking nicely to their supercropping. Also looking nice and green as their roots expand out into that lovely dirt.

4 Likes

Got GZ for my second run. Got from seeds man . Really curious to see how yours turns out! Following with even more anticipation now lol

Looking good over there man. Unless you are chucking bricks into an open fireplace , id say you should have a nice stock pile forming :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, yeah we aren’t out looking for any lol. No more seeds getting dropped for the foreseeable future. Gonna see what we end up with and how long it lasts. Plan to shutdown for as long as possible after each harvest. No point in churning out bud perpetually. We can only smoke so much. I’m not eighteen any more im not going all cheech and chong because I can. Same amount of smoking. Just A LOT cheaper now. Thought is, is that it will force me to be more selective in seed purchasing, make each plant a careful choice.

This gz pheno is very nice. Smells like some kind of melon. I have a lot of fruity smelling plants. This one is unique. Great trich coverage at ~5 weeks in my experience. Grew very fast in veg, ditto for flower maturation. very happy with it. Shame I killed the clone.

3 Likes

Gotta be a great feeling , having cheap quality bud that was grown with your own love and dedication.

4 Likes

Looking awfully pretty in the flower tent this morning. Gsc x jh is a GORGEOUS stinky plant with her red orange yellow green thing she has going on…yeah some of that is a deficiency or root bound issue…but whatever, she looks awesome lol.

Kush is foxtailing like crazy. I did some reading and in this case where it is so prevalent throughout the plant it’s going to be genetics and not heat / light / other stress. Putting on the purple quick the last few days. She’s undergoing flush currently. Harvest imminent.

Wedding cheesecake very frosty and purpling. Harvest imminent. Smells like the other two fast buds autos…not impressed. They all looked cool…all kinda have the same fruity smell, meh.

Veg tent filling in nicely. Having fun playing around with some harsh training over there. Haven’t killed anybody yet :joy:

White widow and blue dream not doing much stretching. Healthy nice thick bushes though, bring on the flowers

Gorilla skittlez is a real nice plant. The melon smell is very strong, super frosty, very pretty colors…can’t tell if it’s going purple or red yet.

4 Likes

Chopped kush today. Some end of life shots.

She has the biggest buds out of what I’ve chopped so far but also the fluffiest with all of the foxtailing everywhere. Hard to venture a guess on weight but I’ll say 3.2 ounces dry. She’s going to be very difficult to trim with the odd shaped buds. Super sticky though and the smell is divine. Sour pungent scent but not citrus-like. Doesn’t smell fruity at all just sour and dank. Very hard to put this one into words. I’m gonna go check the breeders description and see what they came up with lol.

3 Likes

The two veggers I super cropped and potted up into some dirt took off. Did same thing to another. Now I’m going to train the original two tops around the edge of the pot on opposite sides and bend the new tops in the center out to the far side to fill in the empty space.

The lsd 25 after a bit of cure is actually kinda nice. tastes good and has a nice buzz. Very upbeat…I did chop it early. I am finding i like half clear half cloudy / cloudy much better then cloudy / amber. The gdp I let get a bunch of amber doesn’t do it for me. My wife is liking it for pain / knockout at night though so that’s a win.

3 Likes

Godberries limbs stretched enough over night to start her next round of training. Black circle is the point where she was topped initially. Blue lines show where I’m wrapping the original two “tops” around the sides back towards the middle. Yellow circles are all new canopy level sites where competitive branches should grow. I’ve found some just don’t keep up but most sites tend to. Red lines are tops that grew from the super crop spread out to the far side to fill in the space above the pot. The idea is to create bushy plants with lots of tops that don’t eat a lot of square footage in the flower tent.

2 Likes

Haircut day for white widow and blue dream. I lost track of what day into flower we are here for these two…or if I started them at the same time,lol. This is why I record everything…unless I forget…stretch is done, time to get some light through!

Blue dream

2 Likes

White widow - this one pretty frosty already. Kinda excited to see where she goes. Blue dream has a nice gas smell. Both clones may be grown out, if they take. See how they progress.

Speaking of clones, the ones I knocked over and killed GZ and f#1. I already stated before GZ is funky, pretty, stinky, colorful. All around her clone would be a go. F#1 I woulda told you two weeks ago her days were numbered. But as of today. Id be growing it out. Her nugs are DANK smelling, citrus fuel, and rock hard. Reminds me of the critical bilbo that I stunted and harvested early but she had real potential if treated right.

Okay maybe I’m a bad weed critic, I kinda love them all. One day I’ll find a clone I can kill😂

5 Likes

Gz and f#1 both getting close. 2-3 weeks tops and they’ll both be chopped… probably.

Gz

F#1

The autos. Cherry bomb is close. ~ 2 weeks. Banana blaze is ~6 weeks, way behind.

5 Likes

Purple kush dried and jarred. 170.6 grams. Just north of six ounces.

This puts us at 17 ounces from the first six out of seven plants. Just gsc x jh remaining from round one. Cracked the elbow mark with a plant remaining. I thought I’d get here. But not blow it out of the water. Est. 5-6 ounces from gsc x jh to land around 22-23.

3 Likes

It occurred to me last night that i can harvest all my late stage flowering photos in the next two -three weeks. Then I will have six photos in veg and only white widow and blue dream in flower. If I revegged those two I could move the other six into the main tent, get into five gallons and do a proper veg for “run two.” Thoughts?

My initial thought is that I have these big ideas that won’t fit in my 4x4. Remembering how full it was with seven plants at less than a month of veg. In this reveg scenario I would heavily train and prune and basically just leave the cola and balls, chop everything under that off. I like the idea of only trimming fat nice nugs.

2 Likes

Gsc x jh is coming down today. Still throwing fresh foxtails but everything old is done to my liking by the trichs. I’m calling it. I am curious though as to why all her leaves died. My working theory is she got too big for the amount of dirt. It’s in a five gallon but realistically there’s only 3-3.5 gallons of dirt in the pot. It was full once upon a time. Not too sure where it all went :joy::joy:

Not sure there’s any importance here but an odd note about the dead leaves. They are unlike any dead leaves I’ve had on other plants. They don’t come off when I pull on them. The whole branch moves with it. Every other plant I’ve had they just fall off with the slightest touch.

2 Likes

mine did that too. if you look at others pics you will see a lot of that same thing. i freaked out the first time it happened to me. i am believing it is because they are using everything they have to finish up. i could be wrong you know

2 Likes

Definitely could be. Started a couple weeks back but the buds kept on keeping on so I said whatever and stuck with the regimen that’s been working.

2 Likes

you spend all that time making sure each leaf tells you they are in perfect condition, then BAM! they will make you think you blew it. you didnt. i am smoking the ugliest plants i ever grew and i am happy with them now.

2 Likes

Right on! Appreciate the feedback. Lol that is too true. I’ve got my gelato in the bowl right now. That’s my favorite one so far.

1 Like

How’s your cherry bomb getting on now bro? Here’s mine, pretty sure she’s not far off now, pretty much all cloudy trichomes, just keeps pushing out white hairs :sob::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yours looking great man. Wish I could advise as to harvest but I’m still wishy washy on when to chop. As far as I’m concerned they never stop pushing white pistils, a few at least, I haven’t made it beyond that. I don’t want :100: amber.

She’s good. Real quick through flower. About done. Tiny little thing. Smells bomb though and super frosty.

Some shots from a couple days ago.

1 Like