Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

Awesome color!!

2 Likes

Why’d you sour on it after harvest?

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

its just not very good. Especially compared to the other plants i grew. i just smashed some again though since we were talking about it and it pressed a lil better than i remember. The rosin is good.lol

1 Like

My little blueberry cookies is a weirdo, don’t know if it qualifies as a mutant. Only has growth on one side of each node.

No sign of sex yet on ww and bd. Around five-six weeks since sprout for them. I’m starting to feel more confident that the early sexing if the last run (three weeks) had a lot to do with me playing with the light cycle and giving them extended dark periods. My plants have reliably consumed way less water in the latter third of flower. pH and gdp only need water once a week now. Gsc x jh and purp kush still on the three day schedule. I am starting to believe I can reliably take the slow down of consumption as a sure sign they are wrapping it up.

1 Like

Purple haze’s trichs looking close on all bigger buds. I gave her one last feed today because she hasn’t eaten in almost two weeks due to water consumption dropping. She was super hungry. One last drink for the final push. I’m gonna split her stem before she goes to sleep today. Camera didn’t work, getting returned. You deal with the phone pics, sorry.

She has trichs with purple stems. Pretty cool.

2 Likes

Camera was a bust but this new fan I ordered is perfect! Super quiet. Fits nicely in the corner. Really powerful. Three speed, on speed three, it’s too much. Also has a function that is probably completely useless but I think it’s cool. Called natural wind or something. Say it’s on speed two, you switch to the wind mode, it drops the speed a bit but introduces random strong gusts. Reaches plants across the tent enough to shake the plants. Very awesome! I don’t even think I need the pole fans with that guy in there. 40 bucks open box on Amazon. If your looking for a fan for a bigger tent. This guy’s worth a look.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B086MFKGJ8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

What I think is white widow is going into the flowering tent today.

1 Like

With that fan, your not worried about the LED lights on it messing with the girls?

I had to take mine completely apart to cut the LES back lighting off

2 Likes

I shut myself up in the tent with it in the dark for about twenty minutes. The lights only come on when you mess with it. Then they auto shut off in like twenty seconds.

1 Like

You aren’t talking about the exact same fan right? Because I didn’t see any light emitting from the backside. Just a couple small LEDs on the very top.

1 Like

No mines slightly different, had 2 tiny blue LEDs deep innit that illuminates the buttons, I tried tape, duct tape everything

And eventually decided to just terret apart to see if I could cut them out and it would still work otherwise it was completely useless to me however I was able to cut them and it still operated fine

2 Likes

Since I am still on my first grow I have no idea what kind of light leaks I have throughout my entire room so I just got paranoid and sat in my room one day for about 10 minutes to let my eyes adjust then went around like a madman with tape and taped everything that I saw then turn the lights back on and tried my best to make sure that I covered everything completely

2 Likes

Gonna harvest the lsd and blackberry today. purp haze stem split this morning. Think blue dream moves over to the flower tent and I pot up two of the coco girls into some lovely cheap dirt. It’s gonna be a lot of trimming for not much bud on those autos. My only regret…is I have more auto seeds.

When I split purple haze she put off an epic sensory attack. If the poor girl only knew I like that smell. Valiant effort in vain. Seriously though if you were a rat chewing on her stalk and all of a sudden you get overwhelmed by that stench…maybe you take off in fear that you can’t smell predators or out of confusion or whatever. I see how it could work. pH putting on color at a pretty good clip. Excited to see her in a week at chop time…maybe sooner, you’ve seen this show before. She’s been frosty as f for like…months now it feels like…maybe a month. The autos I’m not even excited for I don’t expect much…this haze though…I’m expecting big things!

1 Like

Little bit of lsd I accidently clipped off wet trimming.

1 Like

ohhhh, its lsd and blackberry auto??

1 Like

Yeah both fast buds autos

1 Like

36 hours after stem split purple haze said f it and laid half her branches down horizontally. A couple even super cropped themselves. Coincidence. I think not. Does it mean anything. I don’t know. I like to think she spent the last 36 hours getting fatter and stickier and lost the ability to support herself. Maybe I made her sad and she’s dying, doubt it though. I don’t much care either way she’s getting chopped as soon as the autos are out of the dry box…I have my doubts that she will fit in there. May have to do it in the veg tent.

So she got hog tied, lol

3 Likes

It’s a miracle! For time I’ve ever been under 50rh. New fan kicks ass! Those tent pole fans did nothing to move air through my canopy like this tower one does.

2 Likes

Some shots of the haze.

Nice and cloudy with just a few ambers coming through. My only sativa per the breeders descriptions. But I have my doubts that gsc x jh could be anything less than 80-20 sativa (supposed to be close to 5050 but indica leaning).

4 Likes

Yeah, i wanted sativa leaning plants this grow, i think the orange gasm is the closest I’m gonna get…

1 Like