Believe me, if I can keep them alive you can too!

I feel like an arse. Last round it was the purp haze and purp kush. Still not a :100:

1 Like

that shoulda been easy too, kush has very distinct smell as well usually. Maybe its not always, but i love the kush smell. I never smelled purple haze. I dont like the fact that all these sativa strains are crossed with whatever to shorten flower time. I feel like it takes away from the energy they give…My next grow is full of 12 week and 16 week strains. Im gonna see if theres a difference or not for sure

1 Like

Can you describe it. I’ve never known my whole life what I’ve been smoking. Just kind bud, mids, or schwag

2 Likes

hmmm, its pretty unique, honestly i would describe it as “that kush smell” as it is very unique to kush and kush crosses. I know that doesnt help. The bud structure is usually pretty simialr as well, and haze strains…i would think the haze woulda taken longer, but who knows what they crossed em with.

1 Like

One does have weird bud structure. Like cotton candy as opposed to pine cones. With elongated calyx clusters that kinda stick out…that sound like kush?

4 Likes

Yeah idk, maybe someone whos grown them out might be able to tell. Look at descriptions for the smells and stuff for each. In the past i woulda said the haze strain would be more airy buds and kush might be more dense. BUT i have some haze now thats super dense. So idk, maybe smell is the only way to tell? Kush can be a pain in the but to grow ive heard its kinda sensitive. Idk if any of that helps. With OG Kush it usually has weird kinda calyxes i think, you can kinda break the bud up one calyx at a time. Thats my personal experience. Idk if im describing it well. And ive also never seen purple haze, so who knows. I think the smell is your best bet.
Kush is kinda like a piney smell maybe.piney earthy type kinda smell. And is very storng smell too.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Did some training on ww and bd. Split one of the main tops on one of them where the branch meets the top cut. Either it will wilt by later tonight or it’ll heal. No biggie either way. The little cherry bomb auto is flowering already and tiny. Don’t think it’s worth the space in the tent. Probably gets culled. The banana blaze auto still going strong in veg. Maybe she gets to live. I don’t think I ever buy autos again. I don’t get the point.

The smoke for the night, gelato :wink:

2 Likes

Oh by the way. Best tool ever for making holes in fabric pots.

No more scissor stab wounds for me lol. It’s the thing that comes in a car tire repair kit. Goes through like butter.

2 Likes

That was the top in question so I guess it’s gonna heal. Put some honey on the split. I’ve been doing this since I started when I break things. Have only lost clean breaks. The rest have healed so I’m gonna keep rolling with it. I have a jar of honey and a paint brush I stole from my kid on the window sill in the bathroom lol with some plant wire as well. My emergency kit if you will. Always have a roll of gorilla tape too. That stuff is great.

LSD looks done, no amber still cloudy / clear. GDP looks like she’s still growing strong. White hairs and new growth all over. Cloudy trichs and more amber than I’ve seen on any plant so far…prob still less than 5%…why is chopping these things down the hardest part of growing them? Do they ever COMPLETELY stop growing white pistils.

1 Like

LSD next up on the chopping block.

Flush, slice, ice bath.

“…With intoxicating aromas like diesel, fuel and smoked wood make her highly desirable to fans of loud and gassy terps…”

Lol from the breeder site. Mine smells like fruit…but too sweet and unnatural. So fruit flavored candy smell. Smells delicious but…yeah not anything like the above. Camera supposed to come in today. Should be some better pictures incoming soon. I really like the aesthetics of all three fast buds autos. If they bred photos I would buy some.

3 Likes

Doesn’t it matter if the plants touch and overlap eachother in the tent?

1 Like

Puts the rest of the world into perspective!! Enjoy buddy!!

2 Likes

Blackberry flushed as well. Time for these little turds to get out of my tent. They are very pretty…but I’m over it. I have two girls about ready to take their space. First time I thought to check the pH at the start of the flush (plants current condition). pH coming out was perfect at 6-6.5 (using drops) 800 ppm. Which makes sense because I was thinking she looked a bit hungry. I was talking to someone else on this forum about dyna gro nutes. They had said they read they were “ph perfect.” Maybe dyna grow is referring to the salt deposits or whatever is left behind that requires flushing on other lines (fox farm comes to mind) is that why you flush their stuff…pH issues?..either way whole life of that plant, no water to run off, ever. pH and ppms both in line.

3 Likes

yes it does, im sure its not good, but eventually, when they are all stretched out, and i have the other screens in, i think i can keep it pretty organized in there, if there turns out to be too many tops poking thru, then i will selectively remove them until its perfect. Again this is all in theory. Last time i grew three in a smaller tent and had room for another, so i think it can be done for sure.

1 Like

interested in how the LSd AND the blackberry turn out, I just harvested some LSD from ILGM and wasnt too happy with it, and blackberry is one of those strains that just hits me right every time.

1 Like

The lsd smells awesome. Think it will be good. Black berry looks great, no strong smell, think it’s gonna be a dud.

I’m hoping the leaves yellow hardcore with the flush. The purple with yellow will look cool I think.

2 Likes

thats your LSD? looks waaaaaay different than mine did, mine had a strong skunk smell. yours?

1 Like

That’s the blackberry. My lsd smells like fruit…lol

1 Like

oh nice, yeah my lsd was my favorite plant when it was growing…least favorite when i harvested…now i know what to look for though. Its gotta be a good producer tho, i got almost 3 oz from a very small plant.

1 Like