Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

Nice man, thank you. You called it brother, guilty til proven innocent! In a couple more weeks they will be violated. Then hung

1 Like

@plumbdand you should enter open mic night at a local comedy club you are hilarious I’m glad I left the BD in the ground. She was able to take the rain an humidity just fine.

3 Likes

Also my client was stoked when I mentioned splitting the cost of a greenhouse that will go on her land. We discussed central air/heat run off of propane. I will do a fieldstone facade around the base she wants glass no poly. This could turn out very very nice.

3 Likes

Cant wait to see that. Hopefully you’ll give us a play by play while you’re building it.

3 Likes

This evolution will be televised!

3 Likes

I run the Eco one machine on 3rd setting for 3 cycles. I end up with roughly 1500 ppms, and 4.5 PH. I also use potassium chloride instead of unionized kosher salt. I did notice the the stuff you purchased has 6% sodium. Maybe thats the reason for the burn

1 Like

Gotcha could be. Potassium is much better for plants. I didn’t know you could make hypochlorous acid with potassium. Im gonna get me a Eco one and make my own like you do.

1 Like

Mildew has been a MF at my place for about a year or so now. Lost a bunch of indoors, and this year outdoors has been rough. I have chopped 3 large plants so far, and looks like theres going to be 1 more. The hypochlorous acid kills it but it will come back if the spores are in the air.

2 Likes

Ive had no problems in the dog run since I sprayed. I haven’t needed to spray in the big greenhouse. I sprayed my chocolope thats outside the greenhouse with a 4 to 1 water to hypochlorous acid mix that didnt burn the leaves.

6 Likes

Ive noticed choco grows different looking buds than most others. My leaves only have 3 fingers on almost all of them. They always look wilted to me.

Gold leaf and super lemon haze with a shot down the line.

Couple more weeks should be close.

6 Likes

Going to be some insane smoke! Great job plants look fantastic! You should be proud of that grow. Going to be difficult to improve on that bounty!!! I think marijuana is just a beautiful, graceful plant. It’s fun to smoke too!

3 Likes

The last few weeks are the toughest. Im very pleased with my improvements on last years grow. Always room for improvement. I still gotta wash and dry and cure …it aint done til its in grove bags.

3 Likes

I still have the BD going. She is dirty right now. Hope she makes it to October.

6 Likes

Killing it :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

3 Likes

Tricomp check this morning, looks like 70% cloudy 30% still clear. Some a littte more, runtz is full white no color. New moon is on the 25th.

6 Likes

Im chopping my Runtz next weekend

5 Likes

Looks like three days of nasty weather, then back to beautiful. 90 degrees with 22% humidity right now. Got down to the 40s last night.

5 Likes

Got my drying space all prepared. My runtz is coming down tommarow. Shes ready and i need the room. The weather isnt helping right now. Makes the decision alot easier. The rest will stay. I want that last couple weeks of riping.

5 Likes

Sounds delicious!!! Visions of Runtz Nugs danced in his head.