GLand runtz afghani too.

6 Likes

I like big buds and i cannot lie :notes: :musical_note: :grin: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Your buds are so bright I gotta wear shades. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You’re Growing Skills are Amazing :man_farmer:

4 Likes

Thanks @Nip @NUG61 @Fatz1973. Im enjoying the moment. Lots of research and forum time went into this grow.

5 Likes

It’s been a great year! Looking forward to next year it’s been fun , I managed to catch myself a Grass Bass :rofl:

8 Likes

So thats how you catch the big one. Nice cola

3 Likes

I always smoked weed while I fished, that Bass is probably 30 years old , I used to mess with a girl who was a taxidermist, she showed me how to mount a Bass

3 Likes

Have you ever seen a strain of weed that was short and bushy that produced a massive Cola ? Seems like i remember one that did that ,but I haven’t seen any beans similar to it , that’s been awhile back

2 Likes

Not sure, amnesia haze?

2 Likes

I don’t think so , I think I seen one in high times magazine the Cola was the plant it went from top to bottom but it was huge and round , that’s been awhile back, i think it was mostly some type of Indica strain

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso if those are pictures of the runtz its not ready. Way to many white hairs.

3 Likes

Ya, i noticed that when i put my glasses on and started lookin at those pictures. Its gonna be there for a bit longer.

2 Likes

Good lookin out brother. I made that mistake last year. I think im just getting green fever.

3 Likes

9/25/22 New Moon in Libra will be a good harvest day, and I have a couple that will be ready for chopping.

4 Likes

Im hoping it will be ready early morning on the 26th. I was watching your moon phase. Makes alot of sense. Is this what they call the harvest moon or is it in octber?

1 Like

Harvest moon refers to full moon nearest the autumn equinox 9/22/22.

2 Likes

I think my runtz is farther along than yours. Shes been flowering since mid July. All my others started full flower mid August. She threw a few pistils at the beginning of July. She never stretched and barely any preflower. Kind of went straight into full flowering way early. Every branch is a cola from beginning to end. Some are over 2ft long.

4 Likes

Im gonna try to keep her 2 more weeks

3 Likes

Two more weeks, holy smokes! That plant is gonna have grand children by the time shes done.

4 Likes