Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

Started raining at 12 or so and hasent stopped since. Gh is nice and dry though.

My pops prepared me for life pretty damn good. Im forever grateful for that man. He wasnt my biological father so it makes what he did for me even more special.

2 Likes

F-it rain today and tomorrow signs of bud rot waiting for the shipping container now left the BD

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::angry::triumph::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

You got some nice buds there. Last night was the most rain ive gotten all year. Rained for 6 hours on and off. Mostly on with some rippin wind. Better to chop early than lose it all. Nice job. I probably would have done the same. My blue dream took quite a bit of rain last year and didnt get much bud rot. One spot that i cut out and she kept going another 2 weeks.

1 Like

I didnt see that storm coming. I had my gh open on the side getting night air. Woke me up had to get out there and button it up. Nobody got real wet just a bit of splash on two plants. Suns out now.

2 Likes

So i decided to keep feeding runtz and goldleaf for a bit longer. Not much though. I got some kool bloom ripening ferts i want to use on them first.

1 Like

First two are the Gorilla Glue last three are the Gold Leaf. I figured the Blue Dream is just entering full flower and after today and tomorrow there is ten days of dry weather predicted.

3 Likes

I hate Bud Rot, once it starts it’s a MF to stop , I’m going to start useing Fungicide early next year before they even show signs of flowering, and defoliate leaves and space my plant’s further away, also select Bean’s that are mold resistant

4 Likes

Im getting punished with the rain today! Every little cloud in the sky with water in it has a radar for my house. All i can do is sit and hope for the best. Eveybody is staying dry but the humidity is off the chart.

1 Like

Yeah even though the sun eventually came out this afternoon now that it’s set the humidity is 91% out there is no way possible those plants took that overnight then rain and high humidity tomorrow they would have rotted I think the Blue Dream will still shake this off highs in the mid 70’s with lows down to 48° the next 10 days NO RAIN forecasted​:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

Im excited to see how the goldleaf turns out. Mine included. See what robert has in there for us.

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso Biology doesn’t make the teacher. Unless it’s literally a biology class. That said I’m sure your dad would be happy you are applying what he taught you to create from the land in a practical way to enjoy your bounty and share with others. The Gold Leaf are still pretty large and the bud is dank. Sucks I had to harvest in the rain but I got them all hanging pretty quickly using my tent frame for my drying rack I wish I could let them mature fully as you will be able to do with your GL I can’t wait to see the money shot on those plants now that they have dried from the rain they are getting pungent yeah I can’t wait to see yours finished my GG and BD beans have popped for my first indoor grow of autumn hopefully I get two full grows this fall/winter/early spring wow my apartment is beginning to stink​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

100% humidity all night I made the correct decision harvesting those plants. I can’t even see the road outside through the fog. SMH!

2 Likes

Good call, hows the bd holding up? 100% humidity here last night too. I cut out small branches and leaves this morning. A 5 gallon buckets worth, then sprayed heavy with southern ag garden friendly fungicide. They look good but im getting worried. Gotta get through today then the weather looks real good for a week at least

2 Likes

Haven’t seen her since yesterday. It poured this morning, but I believe the rain has moved East. Same for me ten day forecast has highs from 72° to 82° with lows 55° down to 48°. I didn’t go to work this morning because of the rain so I won’t see BD until tomorrow. I hope your spraying gets you through the day!!! Sounds like happy growing for us both again in 24 hours or sođŸ’ȘđŸ»

2 Likes

Just got hit with nickel size hail storm! Wow that was brutal.

3 Likes

Did the greenhouse protect the innocents?

2 Likes

Innocents, theres no innocents in there. Ive seen inside that greenhouse. They’re all guilty. In another month or so They’re gonna all be convicted then hanged. You just watch.

2 Likes

@W.B.elpaso im gonna be working down the street from you today and tomorrow Ill bring you some BK

1 Like