Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

Outdoor, organic growing this season. 4 autos, 8 photos. Its gonna be a toss salad of genetics. Mostly ilgm, with a sprinkle of barney farms and a little green house seed co. I just dropped the 4 autos. Colorado cookies, dutch passion. Gorilla zkittle, barney farm. With gelato and banana kush being the ilgm reps. Should be good. So come on by and check them out from time to time.

14 Likes

It has begun

1 Like

Im going with GFOG and SCB in the 5x10
Cream and cheese, Runtz, SLH and G13 in the 10x12
Cheese auto is will be outside in a pot so I can move it if I need to.

2 Likes

Where is your G13 from? @plumbdand. Im trying to give you an invite. Cant figure it out right now.

And i think i put this in the wrong place. I put it under outdoor growing. But didnt open a grow journal. Maybe a monitor could help me move it.

1 Like

G13 from ILGM

1 Like

I dont think it matters much as long as you dont start a bunch of threads and get everyone confused LOL

1 Like

Cool. So, should i run these autos 24/7 or 18/6 right with the photos for the seedling stage? Whats your plan?

1 Like

Ill probably run it 18/6 until I put them outside.

1 Like

Turned the soil in the 10x12 gonna set the pump in the duck pond this week and pump a bunch of water in there.

2 Likes

Nice going buddy

I have a few things to add to the soil then I’ll let it sit for a few weeks and turn it again then one more time before June.

1 Like

Do you or have you checked the ph of your pond water? I would like to test some pond water like your just to see whats really in there.

1 Like

Banana kush auto first one to pop open. Right at 24 hrs in.

1 Like

I haven’t checked it since last may

My well water fluctuates between 7.0 and 7.5 depending on time of year.

1 Like

@plumbdand that bw you gave me. Smell is pungent but the smoke is very nice. Good daytime user. You got your sweet redemption on that strain. :+1:

Its got a bit more pop than that white widow.

Yeah its a perfect daytime smoke I pressed some LA confidential and that stuff got me motivated to go outside and turn the soil in my greenhouse. Had my wife running around the house doing shit. I wish I had room to grow it again this year.

1 Like

Hey W. B. and Plumbdand,

I’m trying to decide if I should do a grow journal or just occasionally post pics. My Jack Herare and Chocolope are really kicking it. Took some clones and got about 70% success. Thats about the highest I ever get. I don’t know how these guys constantly get 90+%.

Anyhow was super busy the last couple weeks. If either of you still want some seeds, or clones I’d meet you next time you set something up.

1 Like