AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Why is that?

1 Like

I wear restaurant crocs. No holes in the top.

2 Likes

Cuz it looks stupid, deserving of a butt kicking.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I always wear socks with my sandals, I don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :rofl:

I have to post this, could be a bit offensive to some, but I didn’t see a gif with just the first thing Deadpool says. Note the socks. :joy: I love the Deadpool movies.

6 Likes

Haha winter time i wear socks with my crocs lol it b cold affff

3 Likes

My wife would never let me leave the house wearing socks with crocks. But she does it all the time

3 Likes

New neighbors moved in across the street a week ago. Since I work all the time I didn’t get to meet them until yesterday. He invited me over to smoke a joint. So today I rolled one up from some BK and brought it over. We some it between 3 of us. I completely forgot that I had a job at 3 about 10 minutes from my house. I was so stoned I couldn’t function. I sat on my couch and broke out in a sweat. My wife messed with me until I came down a little. I got up jumped in my van and headed to the job. Got to the freeway and looked down at my phone to call the customer and saw a text she sent me saying she needed to reschedule. Thank God

5 Likes

You got stuck on your own product! Lol. Been there so is the new neighbors gonna be planting a farm?

3 Likes

Great new neighbors! :tada:

1 Like

Everything happens 4 a reason n thats dope af brother

Godfather OG fim close up

4 Likes

So far it looks like I got it right. Ill know for sure in a week

1 Like

Nice when you get some cool neighbors. Hope someone nice moves into the open house next to mine. Not like there really close but it helps.

2 Likes

They have a daughter the same age as mine, 11. Gonna go to the same school same grade. They have 2 cows a bull and 2 goats and are getting a horse too.

3 Likes

Wow! Ei-Eio.

Don’t you just love it when a plan comes together?

3 Likes

All her friends are gone away for the summer and she was driving us crazy complaining about nothing to do. Now she has a new friend next door and out of my hair

3 Likes

Pressed some kief

Almost 5 grams

4 Likes

@VF I pressed the stuff you gave me ended up with a little less that a 1/2 gram but I had some issues. I over loaded one of the micron bags and it split wide open. Probably lost a 1/2gram of rosin.

3 Likes

Your an artist. Nice butterfly.

1 Like