2 Likes

That stuff looks good! Nice color.

One Super lemon haze got spread wide open

The other SLH got bent over

6 Likes

Happy 4th of July everyone

3 Likes

Heres what I got from around 2lbs.of buds and a lb of trim

Now what do I do with 3lds of washed weed plus the weed not yet washed. Thinking about putting it in my mulch pile and throwing a tarp over it.
Thanks @W.B.elpaso for letting me borrow your 20gal bubble bags.

6 Likes

Nice job on spreading her up n damn that color so sexy

Looks really good! I put my washed out stuff in a pile with mulch. Its now spread around my willows. How’d those bags work out for ya?

1 Like

Pretty good I cut more of the handle off the trash can so they fit better and dont get hung up when your pulling the last bag off. I probably shoud have run less at a time but I was having fun. I used a lot of ice and threw in some dry ice to get it really really cold. Shit came out really blond. Im gonna break out the microscope and take some close ups.

3 Likes

That’s nicer looking than the stuff i ran. I bet its sticky af.

2 Likes

The darker spots are just shadows

5 Likes

Under the microscope

5 Likes

Oh, that’s really cool!

1 Like

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! Looks potent. Thats bad-ass. Quit a haul too.

1 Like

I have enough weed to make another 4 times that much.

3 Likes

Fantastic, better run it before harvest or it will get ditched to make room for some fresh stuff.

3 Likes

Goals for the future

1 Like

@W.B.elpaso this is the Super lemon haze you gave me. Ive got her fully horizontal now took about a week. Im gonna let her main grow out horizontal another foot or so then let her grow up from there

6 Likes

Godfather OG

Super lemon haze she had a rough start

4/26

5/30

6 Likes

Shes grown! Heck ya, that afghan and GMO that you said to pin down is lookin nice. SCB is a bush! Those lemon haze look great too.

3 Likes