AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Pouring rain at my house right now

1 Like

Sweet. It stopped sprinkling here a couple of minutes ago, lol, but there’s still time with all of this activity. Yesterday we received 1/2", that was nice.

Looking good

1 Like

Its was coming down hard wjth lots of lightning. Just now started to calm down. I was out in the greenhouse checking everything out. Was stuck in there for a bit

1 Like

Alls i got is wind and noise! Damnit, i was taking a nap.

@Dforce Dforce man what did you do to that poor plant? Just playin, looks good. Should come back nice.

1 Like

Wind was howling here while it was raining. Needed to see if everything was secure and see where I needed to fix something.

1 Like

@plumbdand. I started the bend on those two plants. Nice and slow. Thanks. Have fun with that bubble. Last time i went to the market next to my house to buy ice for my bubble making. The old lady that was ringing me up says" so what do you need all that ice for?" Remind you there was 4 inch of snow on the ground. I froze and said " where having a coctail party" . i thought it was funny. I had 8 big bags of ice.

1 Like

These are almost like the monsoons of thirty years ago. Early and often. Comes down like cats and dogs then just like that it sunny again. Hopefully this means no late ones.

2 Likes

It rained most of the night with some really hard rain at times. The 4 plants I have that are outside not in one of the greenhouses all look like they loved it.

5 Likes

That whole storm barely got my car wet.:unamused:

2 Likes

Found this guy this morning

Godfather OG was fim’d and is recovering nicely

Super lemon haze was fimd also

Super critical bud cbd is fatter than she is tall.

All 4 ladies

7 Likes

I gave them some tribus and mycos also molasses and silica, crab meal and worm castings

3 Likes

Its look great. Gonna bust out this month. Lovin that godfather!

Looking good sir

Ha! It’s giving you the mantis eye and middle finger, of sorts.

Looking good.

2 Likes

Super lemon haze x 2

Super critical bud cbd I did some defoliating on her yesterday

Cheese auto and chocolope

Runtz and Cream & cheese
Godfather OG

7 Likes

Looking good love the crocs

1 Like

:wink: I haven’t tried them yet, but if they are good enough for Deadpool, then … :rofl: I love and have to wear comfortable shoes, I live in my Telic Z-Strap sandals.

Gorgeous plants!

3 Likes

Just dont wear socks with crocks.

2 Likes