Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

I just did a SD. It came out pretty nice. @Myfriendis410 s SD he gave me is still the best. It is a perfect balance for me. I will get a BD in my next grow if it kills me. I finally got some more of the seeds. And every things to get into the tent first. The BD is the greasiest plant I have done. It was so slippery. I had to remove my gloves for it to be able to hang on to it. I want another one :grin:

1 Like

Not the best question I ever had :man_facepalming:t2:. I thought about it after the fact and knew it would be a good selection. You looking for a day or night strain?

Yes! haha

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - good to know, I have 2 BD right now, one is super big & one average but really getting plump. I have my day smoke plus 2 SD. I still have some CP, my last plant was huge. But really I’ll smoke whatever I’ve grown, day or night :joy:. Every time I drop 2 seeds, only one gets a tail. So I have one new Bruce & waiting for my seeds to arrive. Maybe @Myfriendis410 will let me know how the banana Kush is once he tries it. Gelato is also another good smoke, I’m told. :seedling:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet @Capt.Cola @Myfriendis410 here are pics of blue dream & sour diesel. The blue dream smells nice & fruity. One is big and the other is medium, then 2 smaller SD & 4 Bruce babies……

4 Likes

More…

5 Likes

Plants look great! They are nice and frosty. Not too much longer now.

1 Like

You’re getting some nice tops off of them! Looking good, lady!

1 Like

Thanks guys! Yup, not long now for blue dream. There are more golden pistils than you can see. Smells great! Happy Holidays & Happy Growing! :grimacing::seedling:

3 Likes

Blue dream has become one of my favorites. It’s a great day time smoke for me. I’ll be growing another sooner then later.

2 Likes

I have 18 more BD seeds! I’ll be growing a lot more! Can’t wait to try it….

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola @Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410 hey guys just a note to say Happy Holidays and I love my blue dream! I will definitely grow more after Bruce Banner. Wish I had the room to start more now cause I like it for the daytime & so did my little sister! If she likes it then it passed the test! :joy: hope everyone has a great holiday & happy new year! My 2 SD coming along great, I think one is ready. I’ll take some pics…

5 Likes

You have a great holiday as well! I’ve had some of @Not2SureYet’s Blue Dream and it was outstanding. I’m sure you are gonna like the Sour Diesel.

Pictures or it didn’t happen haha!

3 Likes

Haha I’m gonna take pics after I make almond paste cookies & more fudge!:joy: I don’t know whether I’m comin or goin!! :seedling::seedling: promise

2 Likes

Thanks, You have a great holiday too. I finally have a BD in my next line up. I want to do the same 3 I did in my very first grow. And see how they come out now.

1 Like

Here are some pics of 2 SD and 4 baby Bruce……

5 Likes

Stacking nicely!

1 Like

Couldn’t upload 5 files at a time so here’s baby Bruce Banner……

3 Likes

Happy holidays to you also :christmas_tree:. Blue dream is a great smoke! I’m planning to use some to make butter tomorrow. It might even make it into my next grow. The sd’s looks great. It looks like something is munching on the baby Bruce’s leaves.

2 Likes

Looking good. I need to get a few more of the SD my self. That is a great strain. I still have some stashed away for me :grin: