Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

I have a suspicion it sounded exactly how you meant it to :smiley:

I don’t remember ever saying that! Had to be a long time ago. Yikes, that did not sound good at all, sorry about that.

1 Like

Lol yea it was like2019 haha

Did the blue dream ever change color?

I’ve got 4 BD in the tent right now, first grow, and I am gonna FLOOR the Temps in flower to get her to change.

I love pretty purple buds

1 Like

@Dakjoe - I love blue dream, she got a nice reddish color but not blue. I only grew 2 and they smelled wonderful. One was huge, the other medium, I’m gonna drop a few more seeds soon, gotta make sure I have room. I like sour diesel too but they grow small. Smell is different, kinda strong & smoke is harsh but very good weed, Right now I have 4 Bruce Banner and want more blue dream. Bruce is strong! THC level of 25%, I like that! :joy::seedling:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - I just found a pic of the colors I get but you guys never really see it with my camera, I don’t know why. Above is a pic of AH really orange & amber, that’s what I meant to say amber not auburn. I don’t know how to send that pic unless it’s attached to this thread. Let me know. Says it’s AH but looks more like critical purple.

@Not2SureYet - hey what’s up? Sorry haven’t been around. Getting a lot of dental work done, kinda put me in a slump for a few weeks. 2 Bruce Banner plants were small so unless you don’t need weed right away grow Bruce. However, I managed to get 1 big 1 medium here’s some pics……

5 Likes

She is looking good. And I hope you feel better soon. I have done good with my MBB but a different breeder. I was in the 9oz range and 14 weeks from see dot harvest. I bought more seeds since I liked growing that one.

1 Like

So far the only three really stable genetics that I have grown in autos from ilgm are the ones I got all of the Autoflower mix pack, blueberry, and amnesia Hayes, and Northern Lights. All of those grew the same and seemed pretty stable. I’ve had one blue dream that grew bushy and thick and one that grew small, a very small and a very tall Skittles, and four Super Lemon Haze Autos that none of them look the same as the others. The one thing I will say is they do all smell and taste the same. Or at least close enough that I know what they are.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - @fast-grow - yeah I like Bruce but 2 were super small, smaller than any plant I’ve grown so far. What does the M stand for, my seeds were from ILGM. I just bought critical purple from growers, waiting for them to arrive. I have 4 blue dream now, they grow big and I like the smoke. I grew all those mix packs from ILGM too. They all grew big and I like amnesia haze a lot but then loved CP the best! Happy Growing :grimacing::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

I do the Monster Bruce Banners from Monster genetics. The only I have tried from ILGM auto wise have been the Blueberry. A tiny plant too. I will be doing another CP in my next grow coming up :grin: I will be growing one with @neofirebird I went back to my big tent. And will fill it with autos :grin: It is nice to see you back and posting again :grin:

5 Likes

@Not2SureYet - Woweeee!! I love those colas, huge buds, whatever you wanna call them, they are fantastic! Just beautiful & fat. I need the wire thing you have or net and a longer tent! Maybe I should start some photos again, but it’s a time issue right now. I’m gonna visit Monster Genetics, I’ll look it up. What a great lookin grow, you should be proud! :seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks. I use scrogs all the time. It helps to keep things a little flatter and also in a certain space. I am re doing my tent right now. I will be doing a 5 spot now. Each part is removable so it can be changed for the grow I am doing. I like big plants. My TXL is another big one.

Because you like big plants too :grin:

3 Likes

Plants look great! I’m getting some dental work done also and it’s no fun.

1 Like

@Capt.Cola @Not2SureYet - hey guys sorry again taking so long to respond. I ended up with a sinus infection complicating the dry socket from dental surgery getting ready for a 4 part bridge, very painful. Anyway your plants are gorgeous! You must devote a lot of time to your grow & grow room, looks fantastic! I looked up the monster seeds place, already forgot the name, which place did you order from Seedsman? Do you send cash? I’ve never sent cash. I just got 10 critical purple, dropped 3, along with 4 blue dream already growing. That’s a lot of plants for my grow room but I’m trying to finagle it. My last grow of Bruce was sparse. I love CP and will buy more from growers, they are usually big & plentiful plants. I hope @Capt.Cola your dental problems are not like mine! Again, those colas are wonderful! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hello Bonnie. Sorry to hear you are still having troubles there. Monster seeds? Like the monster genetics. My Monster Bruce Banners? I always use coffee shop seeds or OA seeds. Coffee shop most because they take ■■■■■■■. I am thinking of getting another tent. And giving it a shot to see if I can breed my own CP seeds since I want them in stock all the time. I am saving my Blue Caramel seeds so when I do try breeding. I can make more of those. I haven’t been able to get them any more. I forget who I got them from. But remember I quit using them when they really jacked up all their prices. I think I have 6 seeds stashed away though. I forget what was said about the smoke. But they grow similar to the CP. I tagged you into my new grow too. I only have one plant left in this grow. The next has 5 autos in it :grin:
Thanks for tagging me :grin: I get way behind here and often loose people. I need to go find monk now

1 Like

@Capt.Cola @Not2SureYet & everyone! So glad the nice weather is here. I’ve got some pics of 4 Blue Dream & 3 CP still babies. Waiting for my BD to get more colors. Had trouble with my teeth again and real sick of expensive dental, pain & suffering. Can’t wait for my weed! Here’s some pics…

4 Likes

Here’s my CP….

4 Likes

Plants look great! Hope you are feeling better.

1 Like

@Capt.Cola @Not2SureYet - hey guys I’m growing all CP this grow and I’ll buy more seeds soon. I’ll stick with CP and blue dream. Here’s some pics of CP…
Uploading: B8387865-BA9E-4EA2-AEE1-37E166F8EC36.jpeg…
Uploading: 5F867624-E04C-40DB-9679-8BB690A5739C.jpeg…
Uploading: 7054E7D7-53E1-43A3-99C4-C978DEB06F38.jpeg…
Processing: E07F82C9-3B8D-427C-B3CD-BFF644E73D4B.jpeg…
Uploading: ED1B7A2A-FC8A-4EA5-AC4F-70A2977F2FBB.jpeg…