Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

This is my new journal and I’m growing lots of amnesia haze and critical purple. My girls are getting fat and I’ll be back with pics.

9 Likes

It’s hard to get a good pic but here goes

11 Likes

my post isn’t working and I’m unable to tag people

2 Likes

How’s the Critical Purple going? My Amnesia haze was a slow starter but she’s coming along. :blush: happy growing

3 Likes

Hey @Carol4486… nice to hear from you. Pics are on my new journal but I’m having difficulty with it. Can’t seem to tag. Somethings wrong with the way I set up my journal I think. Girls are getting fat! Have a lot of haze (4) critical purple (1) 2 new haze seedlings just popped their heads up. Maybe try to tag me to see if you can?

3 Likes

Tagged you in my auto grow

2 Likes

:joy: I’m confused @Carol4486 it’s working cause I tagged you :joy: but something was weird but it’s probably me! It’s been awhile since I started new I’ll go find your journal

3 Likes

@Carol4486 - candy cream sounds delicious, never heard of that one but doesn’t mean anything :joy: I grew a lot of photos very successfully. You know the difference is putting lights on 12/12, actually I’ll have to look up some terminology cause I’ve forgotten some stuff. Your photos will be fine. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

Wow, 4 critical purples are going to take up some room :grinning: I am looking forward to this grow. The CP I was planning on doing got the boot :disappointed_relieved: Looks like an all photo grow next.
I will be tagging along though :grin:

2 Likes

:joy: I only have 1 CP and 3 AH & 2 AH seedlings, I made a mistake. @Not2SureYet - every 2 haze plants are dated a month apart if that makes any sense. My posts are ok now, thank you. I will start another CP after I try this one :grimacing::seedling:

2 Likes

That’s some beautiful plants you have there. I wish you luck with your grow :slight_smile: …grem

3 Likes

@Gremmall… thanks so much! They are getting very big now and hopefully I’ll be seeing some golden pistils very soon. I’m running out of room and one plant is being scrunched! I’m going to grow an abundance this winter! Tag me in on your grow, so I can see :grimacing: happy growing :seedling:

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet… yes tag me in on your photo grow, I would like to follow along. Is that your 5 male seed grow? I’m interested…

3 Likes

The male grow is only long enough to show sex and they will be gone. My photo grow will be the following the way it looks right now :grin: I will tag some friends into that one when I get it stated, it will be around the end of Dec. I am hoping to get a few weeks of after this grow before starting my next. I will do the mostly auto grow after this one. I will make sure to tag you though :grin:

Punky Lion
Sweet black angel
Blue dream
Durban thai
Critical impact.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Gremmall @elheffe702 @Mrcrabs… thanks guys! You’re more advanced than me regarding the sex and then what, you throw them away? I’ll be around and please tag me and I’ll tag you when I have more to say :joy: girls are getting fatter & I’ll take pics soon :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

I wont toss any males this time I think. I’ll try to separate and capture pollen. I want to learn and do it all and there’s nothing better than learning while doing lol.

4 Likes

Awesome @bonnie1, set to watching, good luck

4 Likes

@Gremmall@Mrcrabs… I want to learn and do it all but I’m so busy with hospital and dr appts for my husband right now, I can’t keep up! I just added another tent and have several plants going right now but what a mess & now I need some supplies. I’ll take pics tonight, still waiting for some amber & the AH should be ready in a week maybe. Are you using male seeds from street bag seed? And what do you do with the pollen, Hash?

3 Likes

Do worry @bonnie1 , all is good, life takes a hold of of at times, best wishes to you and your hubby

3 Likes

I havent gotten that far lol. I know you get a shop vac and every puff of pollen you see you try to vacuum it before it gets away. Or ,maybe something like that lol :cowboy_hat_face:
I’m using reg seeds from a few diff places. They were a gift and an awesome show of trust imo :slight_smile:

3 Likes