Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

I’ll try again…

4 Likes

It is good to see you back. I just harvested a Sour Diesel. I really like that one. I have done a monster Bruce Banner and they were big girls. Very well liked smoke wise. If you are loosing the CP seeds. I would contact GC and ask if they can do any thing for you. I just harvested mine about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I started to get a couple spots of bud rot. So I took her 2 weeks early than I would have liked. Only 10 weeks of flower. She still gave me 9 1/2 oz. My sis really likes that one. I am thinking of doing another in my next grow. I have 5 plants set in it so far. I have a Pink Starburst that really sounds good. So it may go in. The bad is I only have one bean. So I may have to swipe some clones from it.
Any ways. I am glad to see you back and ok. I hope your husband is doing better.

@Not2SureYet - so you liked sour diesel? That means it is not strong right? What about blue dream? I need to clone this last CP. She is big. I’ve never done it. Do I take clippings? I need to know the stronger strains so I can purchase those seeds. Bruce is pretty good, I’m trying to decide what seeds to drop next.

2 Likes

I loved the SD. But you have to realize. I only take a really light hit. If I was to do more. It would hit hard. I tried that with the Moby Dick. One hit is just right for me. One more good hit and I get really high. My sister says that the MD and SD are great day time strains. They really get her motivated. I have grown a BD but never tried it my self. it should be a well balanced one from the looks of it. 50/50 sativa/Indica. For clones. You have to be growing photos. @Myfriendis410 may be able to recommend some strong strains. He is a real smoker. Un like me :grin:

Love the Haze strains for daytime. Tried Girl Scout Cookies twice but nobody liked it: too ‘jittery’. Gold Leaf is a good Indica-heavy strain, Sour Diesel is my favorite to date, Crystal is insane (my brother blacked out after one hit and fell/hurt himself). Some of the newer ones like LSD and MK Ultra would be heavy hitters too.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet @Myfriendis410 - thanks a lot guys, I’m gonna drop 2 more sour diesel and this is first time I heard of moby dick. I might get that from ILGM. I have haze & got mexican haze free seeds, haven’t tried yet. I gotta scroll back up & read what you said again. Thanks again guys. Happy growing :seedling:

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 - Crystal is what I’ll get, that’s wild. I don’t wanna black out but I’ve gotta try crystal. Are there autos? I’m gonna look at seeds later. :seedling:

There may be autos in Crystal but I grow photoperiod. It’s a good choice and a heavy hitter for sure. I think I got +12 oz off of the one plant in RDWC.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 - I use to grow photos but started growing autos for the shorter grow time. I looked up crystal autos at ILGM but they didn’t have it. I’ve got time to decide but right now I’m dropping 2 SD. Then I’ll buy more seeds. Bruce Banner is pretty good. The plants are shorter but real hefty & sticky. I’m drying a nice one right now, just cut up tonight. :seedling::seedling:

2 Likes