Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

@Not2SureYet @Capt.Cola @TheAlchemist - I chopped the cola, she’s still drying & few buds but they aren’t really ready, weird cause she’s been growing a long time now, an extra month. I had 3 AH and she must’ve been the late bloomer. Anyway I’m still chopping her and letting other buds get more light. She was so big maybe wasn’t getting enough light all around her. Just dropped 2 Bruce Banner and 2 CP for my next grow. Just ordered Blue Dream get 10 free seeds, hopefully they’re good ones. The Bruce I received from ILGM are very small, does that matter? I like big fat ones, I hope I have good luck with this Bruce, I’ve never tried before. Right now I have 4 CP still waiting to fill in. I’ll send pics in another week or so… :seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Sometimes they just take a long while. I thought my girl was gonna take 100 days no lie. She wasnt fattening up or anything and had white pistils. Within a week or two shes almost ready and I plan to start flush on Friday so always go by your trichomes if possible. To grow a plant for months then cheat yourself out of a good bit if bud by harvesting too early isnt worth it. Chop a lil off next time for you and keep her rolling.

Are you asking about the size of the seeds? If so I dont think the size matters I’ve had tiny beans make beasty buds.

2 Likes

Thanks for your input. She’s really fat & sticky & more so now… She’s so big & leafy it’s hard to see the golden pistils but they are there. Trichomes are good. She’s ready so I’m cutting some today and letting lower branches get more light. The buds are big colas, dense, heavy, & very plentiful. She’s a beauty! Thank you, happy growing :grimacing::seedling:

2 Likes

Here’s what I’ve got now… 4 CP and 2 Bruce Banner, 2 CP babies, one popping up now…

4 Likes

One is missing, I’ll try to get it… it’s pretty big and I can’t adjust, maybe later it’s probably busy on here tonight or something.

2 Likes

Cp must be your favorite strain! Do you run it every grow? They are on my list to get next order. Those buds look nice and frosty.

1 Like

@Capt.Cola She does one every grow I believe. It is a great strain. Mine always have a sweet fruity smell. If you try it. I would recommend getting the seeds from growers choice.
I think the breeder may be different than from seedsman.

1 Like

I have been growing CP for awhile yes, my favorite now. I’ve got 4 right now, getting lots of amber and 2 little Bruce Banner, growing for first time & of course 2 little CP. I’ve got to plant the 2 Bruce in permanent pot tonight but will have pics if I can, or soon, got lots to do!! Happy growing :grimacing::seedling:

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet @Capt.Cola - here are some pics before I plant Bruce but I can’t fit all the buds in…

3 Likes

Only 3 CP came out, let me try again…

this one came out…

3 Likes

Uploading: 3DE7070A-CB4E-4C43-9FB8-3B3DAAA6FADB.jpeg…

Oh well I tried, no pics of my babies, maybe later!

1 Like

Plants are looking great :sunglasses:. Bruce is a good smoke but not the energetic high I thought it would have. More of a chill out kinda smoke for me. I’m hoping the blue dreams will pack a punch! Is cp your all day strain?

1 Like

I thought you said they were both great and grew tall, that’s why I bought those seeds. Anyway, I’ll be disappointed with Bruce then and that’s 2 plants that I would need to build my stash. I like CP and Haze, that’s what I’ve been growing for awhile. I’ve tried a big variety of seeds and these are my favorite…

1 Like

Remember that just because mine is not what I expected doesn’t mean you won’t like it. It took my bubble gum about 6 months of curing before I really got into it. The Bruce is less then 3 months cured. Great buds not the high I was expecting. I’ll keep smoking it and growing it. Others have smoked bb and had an energetic high.

No, I’m sure I won’t like it. I do like strong weed with an energetic high. This is unfortunate for my grow. I’ll have to regroup on this grow now. I won’t listen anymore to suggestions about good weed vs not so good weed. I know what I like. My fault for forgetting that I did this before and was unhappy with my grow and didn’t have enough until the next grow. :grimacing::seedling:

1 Like

Sour diesel is another that many say is a good day smoke but not for me. I’ll grow again to see if the results are the same but as of now it’s off my day smoke. I’m always going back to bubblegum, gorilla glue and am haze for day use. Got blue dream going now with hopes it will be a great day smoke.

1 Like

@Capt.Cola - I’ve heard sour diesel is strong and I didn’t care for bubble gum. I’m going to grow 3 CP, I’ll start another and 1 Bruce maybe another CP. I don’t know yet, I just bought 10 blue dream, got 10 free, don’t know if that’s ever happened with critical purple that I remember, if that says anything about the seeds. I need to know what the strongest seed is :joy::seedling:

2 Likes

I don’t smoke. But when I do test a little :laughing: It is almost always @Myfriendis410 s Sour diesel. It has a nice balanced feel for me. Bonnie. A friend in another forum is always chasing the strongest auto strains he can find. So far, for him. The green gelato is at the top. I know different strains effect every one a little different. My MBB were both tall plants. And both in the 7 - 8oz range. Neither work what I would call great grows either. Lots of little stuff happened. The biggest was the one the mouse started munching on.

1 Like

That’s what I’m primarily smoking right now as my evening “cocktail hour” smoke. Sour Diesel has to be one of my all time favorite daytime strains. Purple Haze was good too. GSCX was a bit too jittery for my liking.

2 Likes