Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

Purple haze is on the top of my list if I ever grow a photo. I’ve been getting into wedding cake as an afternoon smoke. Seems to mellow me out a little. The gscx doesn’t make my jittery but not really a go to strain for me.

2 Likes

@Not2SureYet - @bonnie1 is a female and yes, I always want the strong weed that helps me sleep later. I have trouble sleeping even though I get exhausted. Everyone is different. I’ve had silver haze, afghan, big bud all were good but I like the hazeXL from growers & I’m gonna buy more critical purple tomorrow, all autos. I do give my sister weed, her husband has cancer. Happy Growing :grimacing::seedling:

1 Like

Haha I wonder how many times I have called you bro. Sorry about that I try not to assume things by the name. Have you ever tried og kush or gelato? Og is my go to at night for the past year. Gelato is newer to me but I’m enjoying it so far.

1 Like

Yes, and I like Kush but I like haze & CP better so I’m sticking with those strains. I try lots of seeds, can’t remember all of them, white widow etc., none really impressed me, but haven’t tried Gelato. I’m already spending money on seeds I’ll only plant once in awhile, I have lots of those, too many… I just bought more CP. so I have blue dream to try & Bruce. I’ll only plant one at a time included in with CP always, helps my arthritis too.

1 Like

You are fortunate Bonnie. You know what works for you. I am still looking for a strain that is like a heavy narcotic feeling. One that will give me couch lock and want to sleep. I am thinking from what I have been reading. maybe I need to smoke a little more at one time rather than just one or 2 light hits. And maybe that is why I get more of the head high with every thing. :thinking:

1 Like

:joy::joy: that is what I want! I have too much to do during the day, but later in the day I feel like that with CP, more than anything I’ve tried so far. I want narcotic couch lock too! :joy::joy: that’s what I’m searching for!:joy::joy: too funny

2 Likes

If that is working for you. I am going to try some tonight. Only take a little more :grin: My 1st 2 CP didn’t do well :sleepy: I tried some thing new with out enough info. I only got 4 oz from one. I am letting the other go another week or maybe more. I am fighting with my self not to drop 2 more. I think this summer is going to be warm. So I am probably better off tearing down a tent till winter. I may go back to my big tent then. Or maybe get a 8x8 :star_struck: :laughing:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - I love CP and it is very strong. Love the smell & taste. It’s my favorite and it works well for me. I’ve got blue dream, I’ll try next grow.

1 Like

I never tried any of my BD. She was the greasiest plant I have had trimming wise. I went through a lot of gloves trimming them. I will tag you in my grow once it gets going. I snuck another CP in there. All these autos will be top fed. So they better put out :laughing:

CP always puts out!! I don’t know what top fed is, but you can always count on CP no matter what. I’ve never had a bad experience but I don’t take a lot of risk or experiment. I found what works & as little maintenance as possible. I only had one small plant out of 4 this time and that’s cause 2 were in a tent together. And the smoke & taste is wonderful. :grimacing::seedling: happy growing, yes tag me I wanna see BD & CP

@Not2SureYet - just some final pics of CP, some nice looking bud…

4 Likes

She is building nice. So far. The one CP I dropped is not showing. I will check on it when the lights come back on :grin:

@Capt.Cola @Not2SureYet - hey guys hope everyone is having a great summer in spite of outrageous prices that never stop rising! :joy::seedling: we actually had 27 days of rain here in upstate New York and I’m sure glad I’m a weed grower these days! Anyway, I like Bruce Banner and you’re right it’s not energetic but I’m sleeping very well at night and of course my CP is doing great. I’ll take some pics later of my monster CP, Bruce was a quick grow & on the smaller side and came in handy. I’m starting 2 CP and 2 Bruce and I have 20 blue dream autos to try, how is that smoke?? Gotta run to the fruit stand, I’ll be back later….

2 Likes

Morning and welcome back :grin: I my self never tried the BD that I remember. I will be doing a photo of one in my next grow. Good to know about the Bruce. I may have some to sample here still. I am liking the Moby Dick right now. It is a sweet tasting,mellow one for me. It even seems to straighten me out on my off days. I am still testing it. But I may have found the strain for me. I just dropped a seed the other day since I gave almost every thing away that I had. I will be waiting for pictures. Tomorrow is picture day for my autos :grin:

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: that looks wonderful.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - here are some pics of CP, already cut Bruce down, she grew fast but on the small side. Right now I have 3 CP waiting for more color. Dropped 2 CP & 2 Bruce, waiting for tails. Here’s some pics, I hope they come out…

Uploading: DBA368F9-CAD7-438E-8452-24205C596FF1.jpeg…
Processing: A44CFD07-F2EC-41E5-B55F-A46519294122.jpeg…

3 Likes

I’ll try again….

3 Likes

Out of likes​:angry::-1::triumph:!! Very NICE!!!

1 Like

@Smalls - Sorry I haven’t been around & thank you! I’m gonna take pics tomorrow when I get time. Have 2 Bruce Banner, 1 CP, 2 Blue Dream autos…. :grimacing::seedling:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - I’m sorry I haven’t been around at all. Life keeps me hoppin :grimacing: and that’s a good thing. I’ve had trouble getting CP seeds to produce a tail, lost most of them, very disappointed in the quality of those seeds from Growers. So I have 2 small Blue Dream, and a baby Sour Diesel, 2 big Bruce Banner, & 1 CP. The big ones are almost ready. I’m gonna drop 2 more seeds, don’t know what yet. I wanna try BD & SD before I grow more. Have you tried these strains? Here’s some pics… for some reason my new iPhone isn’t taking the pics,

2 Likes