Autos, Autos & I’m Still Growin Autos

Yes just Bruce Banner auto, hope the strain is good, I’ll read it again, cost $139.00, more than Haze. So checks are ok to send and usually free seeds? That’s nice :blush: I’m gonna get more next month, I think Blue Dream auto. I sent a check before, plus I’m not in a hurry. Next week I’ll take a pic of the monster haze I have, she is huge, she’s starting to get a little fat but a ways to go yet.

1 Like

I am not sure how ILGM works. With most other seed banks you get free seeds with checks. I would think this would be as good as a MBB. I am on the fence with one I just started. Part of me wants to grow her big. In a 2x4 scrog. I haven’t done one of those in a while

@Not2SureYet - I’ve gotten free seeds but never use them, don’t think from ILGM though. I hope Bruce Banner is a decent smoke cause the seeds were more expensive than what I usually pay. Was gonna try Blue Dream, I think @fast-grow said it was super strong, I like that, and need more CP. I’ll take a pic of my big girl in awhile, can’t wait till she starts to fatten up. I have 3 small CP doing well & one tiny struggling CP again! Last time you were right and my struggling CP was huge!:grimacing::seedling:

1 Like

Oh yeah and forgot about AK-47 and sour diesel… a note for me not to forget! Got lots of planting to do!

1 Like

I only buy the mix packs or when seeds are on sale 20 for price of 10. Otherwise I have a hard time justifying the price of just buying the seeds alright. That’s how I got all of mine from ilgm

1 Like

@fast-grow @Not2SureYet - yeah I was surprised at the price, have you tried Bruce Banner? I need more Haze & CP and if Bruce is no good, just a big waste. I’m not gonna spend that price for 10 seeds again, I will look for the sale, which I didn’t see, but got Bruce cause thought it was good. Anyway here’s what I got goin on right now. 2 pics of my big girl Haze and the rest are CP

4 Likes

Here’s the rest… the rest of the pics won’t come out for some reason but they’re coming along nice…

2 Likes

I am sure the Bruce is the same or close to mine. If so. I am sure you will love it. Mine is all gone and I had 2 plants. I think I am going to drop a AK auto tonight. My JH is flat out tiny :angry: So I will finish it in a closet and get a bigger girl going. One of my friends would be happy with nothing but the AK-47

I have Bruce Banner photos, but I have not grown any yet. I have to figure out better ways to keep the smell under control before I even attempt that one. From what I’ve been reading and understand the Bruce Banner can be a little overpowering in the odor it produces. To be honest, it might be next year before I even think about dropping one of the seeds. My plan is to put all Autos Outdoors this summer and not even try to grow photos and my environment anymore.

@fast-grow - maybe I’ll wait till cool weather for Bruce if he’s that stinky :joy: haven’t received seeds yet anyway, not in a hurry. Still have CP, Haze, Afghan etc., you’re lucky you can grow outdoors! You know I’m only growing autos not photos & my grow room really needs work to continue growing in 3 tents upstairs. I’ve gotta get busy & clean it out. Looking forward to a great summer in my pool out in the country far away from all the violence & Covid. Happy growing :grimacing::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

I just looked up on ILGM and now Bruce banner autoflower is on sale buy 10 get 10 free for $99 and I just paid $139 for 10, I’m very disappointed :flushed:

1 Like

Hopefully these 2 pics will come out now…but they didn’t. Oh well, just 2 CP coming along well.

2 Likes

Happy anniversary Bonnie and I would send ILGM a note to see if you can still get in on the sale if it is not to late. You never know what they will say :grin:

1 Like

@Not2SureYet - thank you… how do I send them a note?

1 Like

This will take you there

@Capt.Cola - here’s a pic of some AH with amber pistils that I just grew. My camera never shows the golden/amber pistils. I’m gonna get blue dream autos & more CP. I love CP now more than AH & lookin forward to some blue dream. I’ll check yours out…

3 Likes

I’m here for all the autos.

2 Likes

@TheAlchemist @Not2SureYet @fast-grow @Capt.Cola - my monster is huge but she doesn’t have any gold/amber pistils. She’s clearly ready and taking up a lot of room. I have 4 more AH, smaller buds but if I can spread them out, they’ll get plump!

4 Likes

I like very little amber so I’d be like :eyes::eyes: :hocho::hocho::hocho: looking.beast tho

That is a nice fat cola :sunglasses:. I like my sativa strains with very little amber but my indicas with some. Those other plants will fill in.