Autopot, mixed grow. Steep learning curve

No problem, hopefully you’ll be set.

1 Like

So short update after a couple of days, not too much to report which is probably a good thing… Lol.
Moved the plants into the flowering tent and let them settle in for a couple of days added a scrog and have been spreading out the plants as they have grown. They are still pretty short and bushy and I was hoping for them to be taller to help fill out the tent a bit more but it was time to flip. So 12/12 on the 8th. Slight tip burn happening on all of the plants so have reduced res EC to 1.3. A little bit of damage on some of the leaves which I suspect is ‘wind burn’, will keep an eye and see if it gets worse. Autopots have been working great and I haven’t needed to pay much attention, although I still check on them many times daily anyway and pick a random leaves off just to stay involved haha. @Nicky @Hellraiser @CMichGrower @Not2SureYet @Blackmoon

5 Likes

Looking good!

2 Likes

That is one mean looking tent and light set up.
Looks amazing

2 Likes

Ahhh, so these appeared on the bag seed today, I’m too scared to ask…? :cry: @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Nicky

1 Like

Fantastic photograph.
If your thinking what im thinking.
I think you might be right.

2 Likes

Chop him down. Nice autopot setup

2 Likes

Looking like some balls there

3 Likes

Thanks all. Cheers guy…

3 Likes

Yep, it’s a boy.

2 Likes

Normally, that is a good thing. But not in the land of Mary Jane :laughing: I just had to chop one that was a male as well. Sucks to put all that time in. Have a great looking plant. And then see that

2 Likes

Interesting profile slicing the root ball in half.
Gives a good perspective.
I never get such an established root system as that.
Am i failing?

Hey Blackmoon, I just found it interesting to see the root mass at this stage and compare it to the root mass after final harvest on the other plants. That is just 2 inches at the bottom of the pot. I’m sure you are not failing! This is also just a product of the autopots that are bottom fed. I have seen other pot dissections and those root balls make me think I’m failing haha

2 Likes

Did a Neem spray at lights out yesterday, plants always seem perky the day after. Usually they are completely dry by morning but today they still have a slight oily residue on the leaves so have lifted the lights a bit until that dries off bit more

Here’s a link to the lights made in SA. http://www.phoenixskysa.com

@phoenixskysa

Down to 7 plants, can still see some Neem oil residue on the leaves but plants don’t seem affected. Also added another small fan in the middle of the tent. Was hoping for a fuller tent on flip but it’s nice to have this extra airflow through the plants considering how bushy the BW’s are. Trying to get a nice canopy of bud sites, interesting to see how the individual plants grow differently even though all the BW’s are very similar. Should I be starting to pick off new small sucker branches growing below the canopy that I’m sure I’ll be removing at week 3 flower defol anyway? @Hellraiser @Nicky @Not2SureYet? Day 6 of 12/12. Blue Widows, little one at top right is catching up!

Far end GSC auto, left GSC auto mutant triple that’s now stretching like crazy, bottom right CBD+

4 Likes

Can’t wait for flower, do find these plants very beautiful

5 Likes

I don’t stress the plant at all in stretch, I do it after some buds are formed so I know where I want to thin everything out.

Watch Cannabis Super-Cropping: Kyle Kushman's "Chiropractic" Plant Training Method / Green Flower - YouTube

3 Likes