Autopot, mixed grow. Steep learning curve

Thanks @Nicky will up Calmag, have to do add feed to the res tomorrow. EC 1.1 or PPM 550 checked pH and 6.1 in res

1 Like

Those plants can probably go to a little higher what type of nutrients are you using?

1 Like

Ok will do, I’ll up by maybe 0.3 EC? 150 PPM? I’m using a local trio line called EHG. Cocomicro, grow, bloom. I’m just following recomended dosage but diluted to 1.1 EC from 1.4. So I’ll just go with 1.4 from tomorrow. I’m adding 4 grams Calmag granules so will up that, how much more do you think?

You loose me with the EC because I’m a tds/ppm person as is most on this forums. It’s a more accurate way of measuring so try to convert to tds/ppm.

Your having issues of it being hungry so feed it close to fill strength if not full strength.
Hard to say when it’s a local line but eh the plants are hungry right.
Ide look at the cal mag manufacturer recommendations, I don’t use cal mag I use a full nutrient that includes cal mag in its 3 parts.

1 Like

Thanks Nicky, well EC on this scale is essentially double ppm so easy to convert. Appreciate the advise

1 Like

That’s good to know!

1 Like

Yes, more calmag and more nutes, I’d go up to 1.4 EC/700ppm.

1 Like

Cool done… Removed 2.5l from res and fed it to my veges outside. They seem to be drinking reasonably fast suddenly

Added 20l to res. PH 5.8 EC 1.4/700 PPM. Calmag at 5g per 10l

Here is a breakdown of the EHG trio. Seem to be based on the GH line but half the price locally. One thing I picked up is there is more N in bloom than the GH series, so also have Atami Bloombastic and some PK granules, if I need to reduce some N and up PK for flower.

Can’t upload for some reason atm

Still unable to upload any pics. Any Mods able to assist please @dbrn32?

Pretty sad update on my sprouts… Looks like most have damped off, so back to square one, trying to get some more seeds in asap. GSCs holding up fine, so maybe they are a little more resilient to the fungi…

What happens when you try to upload?

@dbrn32 It allows me to access my folder and hit done, but but then nada… Nothing showing the upload to this comment box

I don’t see anything wrong with your account. Have you tried from a different connection or different device?

Thanks for looking into it. I have not tried from a different device as all my pics are on here. Have tried a couple different connections though

1 Like

How large are the files? Software should automatically conpress them, but could be an issue too.

Usually around 3M or so, have not had an issue before

1 Like

That should be fine. I would try a different device, even if you need to upload an unrelated picture, I can always remove it later. If you still can’t get anything up I will check with Admin.

Right now you are only one I know of having issue. Usually this is device or connection related. The one time I remember having issue with software, most of the membership was having one issue or another.

1 Like

@dbrn32 thanks, it is definitely from my side. If I try take a picture from camera for the upload it works but if I try access a folder to upload an image not so much… So let me have a look, it seems I need to hunt down a device permission that has changed. Thanks again

1 Like