Auto Widows 5 months old

A bit closer for ya…

The Blueberry came out NICE!!!

6 Likes

We smoked more dabs than…never mind…dumb statement coming!!
We smoked WAY more than we trimmed. Ahhh!! Better. Maybe half got done and hung in tent.

Made some coconut oil last night. Got really high licking the spatula :wink:

DIY press to get every last drop of goodness out

Then cookies for fishing trip✋🏼

6 Likes

318g harvest

10 Likes

Thanks @SmoknGranny

2 Likes

You’re welcome. :hugs:

1 Like

Oh ya that reminds me of the convention. Lmao. Nice job

2 Likes

Very nice harvest my friend.

1 Like

@merlin44 let’s talk here

1 Like

Ok so what are you questions again?

Just wondering if the 9 oz (252 g) wet to 30 g dry is a reasonable ratio to expect.

This is certainly closely related to bud density as well as stem size, etc, etc.

Also, which environmental factors (that we can control indoors) most affect the bud density?

I haven’t really ever been keeping track of wet to dry weights. I’m just happ to have what I get, ya know. So I’m not the best judge.

Environmental:
Keep the temp and humidity levels right. I use controllers for that. I built a humidifier to combat the dry air from the AC into my tent.
Feeding is a must. Too much nitrogen in flowering is bad. I supplement my feedings with a booster. I hit mine with Big Up Powder flowering wks 5-7 so they are never lacking p or k.
Of course more light allows them to get denser. I’m wanting a HLG quantum board. Though, I may have to get 6 COBs until I have the money.

3 Likes

@bora sometimes they just wanna take longer to grow lol

@Oldguy I saw your 2 plants in a tote, scrog, and I thought of this grow.

1 Like

@appleyardjr267 This grow was done using a 215w & 3x 75w (Tru watts) blurples. I had 328g of nice hard nuggs in the final jar count. I also ended up with about 15% larf/popcorn buds, but those went into the edibles trim bag.

1 Like

nice. i should do ok then im hoping. those were autos?

Yeah, it was an experiment, I tried to scrog autos. It went well but I’m not really an auto guy

are auto a little tougher to grow? i thought about ordering some but i read its harder

i ordered the cheese cause its a beginner strain haha

1 Like

Cheese is an awesome strain you’ll love it.

I don’t like autos cause they are finicky plants, and I don’t like giving up controll over when they flower. They grow while flowering, so working the screen was tough. It’s not for someone without scrog experience and is more for experienced growers.

1 Like