Auto Widows 5 months old

thats what i figured. ill wait on that.

you think another week would be long enough to start flowering?

why do the leave look wrinked? they dont have any burns or discoloration. fully green. was it from all the new growth being jam packed for days?

i am seeing a lighter shade of green on the newer growth

I don’t see anything unusual with the leaves. It’s up to you when to flip into flower. Me personally, I wouldn’t flip it this soon, if you want to get enough dry weight to make the cost of power, nutes, etc. worth while.

1 Like

if the new growth is a lighter shade does that mean its time to feed? sorry for so many questions. i just wanna get this right then get better everytime i grow

The blurple lights throw off the true color. It’s not uncommon for the new growth to be a bit yellow-ish looking. Do you ever look at them under regular light? The overall health looks good to me.

We are always tweeking stuff and doing things differently each grow. Don’t worry, every grow produces better and better results! You’re on a great forum; this can be the key to success. Just ask @Missiles how her first grow is going :smirk:

2 Likes

yea i like this forum so far. yall are pretty cool

2 Likes

my temps stay around 82 83 and the humidity fluctuates. whats the humidity suppose to be for flowering?

During flowering, you’re gonna want to keep it as low as possible. This is to prevent bud rot and will increase resin production. This time of year, I can get the RH into the 20’s. Try not to go over the mid 50’s and lower if possible.

1 Like

ok cool. without that mini swamp cooler on its at 30 but with it on its at 55%

1 Like

Then you’ll be in the Goldilocks zone when the time comes. Keep it up in the 50’s till after wk6 flowering then drop it as the buds fatten up.

2 Likes

They look really good! You’re doing a great job. If you ever need any help around here all you have to do is ask! @Budbrother has gave me solid advice since day one😉

3 Likes

thanks! yea hes givin me pretty good advice so far. i have alot to learn lol

1 Like

Don’t worry about that you are in the right place :wink:

1 Like

From how many plants? Congrats!!!

That was 3 autos

These are the ones @TommyBahama

1 Like

Bud hows it going man