Auto Widows 5 months old

@FloridaSon pretty much covered it you get 1 shot and must be ILGM strain in flower or harvested this month though dried and cured will be less likely to get votes. We are looking for calender shots and green buds are sexy

2 Likes

Yes you can cut it down and get a better picture its the bud of the month contest not plant of the month hahahaha @Budbrother

Just tried that dried Blueberry larf while going through posts this morning. Still smelled like blueberries, and there were definitely undertones on the tastebuds also. Usually grow that strain outside but the Florida heat can take a toll on the terpenes. They stink good but not like blueberries.

2 Likes

I split the stalks 5 days ago in preparation for harvest. I’m wondering if any anyone here has split in mid flower before. I can’t help but to feel that earlier would be better. The wound would heal up, and the new trichomes produced would have time to ripen; but would the hormones released cause a reduction in bud production?

2 Likes

I think that is part of the reason it’s recommended to do it right before harvest. I’m not sure, but it is a good question.

That’s a really interesting thought and I’d like to see what would happen… need a Ginni pig lol

Crazy thing is, it looks like the tops of my buds are growing taller. I swear, every time I look at them they seem to have more nodes? and white hairs showing up. Mine is white widow"auto" also

I’m attributing it to being light on the Ruderalis gene since all other factors are spot on. Not sure about yours.
From description on the other post, it kinda does sound like photo seeds got sent instead. I could see week on the ruderalis genes or all being photos. I highly doubt that a photo seed got mixed with auto seeds on their end.

The ten for ten order came in two ten packs, I threw both together. One pack could have been auto one photo be accident

Totally makes sense

White Widow

Blueberry

Now on to the rest…

Music, fat J & trimming today

12 Likes

@raustin how did the hubby deal with yours last night?

1 Like

Well, I got a little stoned and fell asleep, so I never got to trim last night. I’m gonna do it today while no one else is home to bother me. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

NICE!!! Just took a Durban poison dab slew and rolling a joint. Got a friend coming by to help with the trim.

3 Likes

You’ve got a lot more to trim than I do! I do mine all alone sitting in my tiny tent. Though maybe I’ll just spray some Ozium at my front door and trim in bed. Lol!

1 Like

Kush got a stalk to eat so he’s happy af.

12 Likes

Most of the freaking trimming was done a month+ ago. I had lost my scope and went by looks alone. I prepped it for the chop, but luckily, I waited for the new loop to arrive. I could’ve had even more weight if that didn’t happen. Roots & Leaves are our friends lol

2 Likes

Reminds me of my dog! He always gets a treat while I trim!

Nice to have help while trimming. My son usually helps when I need it…

1 Like

Your plants are beautiful @Budbrother! Nice color on the Blueberry too! Congrats on harvesting those. My dog will go get the rootball and stalk out of the compost pile and chew on it in the yard by herself lol.

1 Like

Colored arrows are self explanatory :joy:

8 Likes