Auto Widows 5 months old

It wa sjust a thought but numbers seem ok ? I sont think it was the age of the beans ??
@Hogmasteris the auto king lol so maybe he can give a guess as to why
Sid yiu have any issues during the grow @Budbrother

Good god my friend Woo freaking Hoo hahaha
Nice cola brother osbthat a iglm strain ?

1 Like

Yes both widows and blueberry are ilgm seeds

1 Like

Dropped to 10Rh and did a light flush. Just gonna split stalks on Friday morn and then dark all weekend before I chop. Can’t wait much longer. About 20 fan leaves left now.

1 Like

Nice you need to enter that in bud of the month contest a new one will be starting here in a few days @Budbrother
Youll need order number fyi
@Hogmaster check this out bro your throne :face_with_hand_over_mouth: maybe in question hahahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ilgm would have to look that up for me. Don’t think I have the email from a year ago.

1 Like

Last photo before the chop

3 Likes

Yeah that wont do that bro
lol
You can try searching you email box but i hear you that is impressive brother
i keep all mine in a folder
Killer job my friend for sure

I found the November 2015 order in my archive.
YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

2 Likes

Funny, that when I joined the forum also

1 Like

Nice when the new bom contest starts in a few day I expect your entrty then brother woohoo
Remember its bud of the month so fine your best and take a few pictures then pick best one of thise to post and a size reference always helps a beer can of some similar :wink:
@Budbrother

1 Like

Lol i know i looked it up earlier hahaha

Nahh man, a 2L bottle is better

2 Likes

Hahaha nice
I got crash bro i get up at 230am for work so talk soon
Have a great night

Ight have a good one

2 Likes

@Donaldj what do you think of my bud of the month chances?

you never know if you don’t enter? rules are simple enough 1 picture and have have order # to confirm it is ILGM strain :wink:

1 Like

Can I chop it off to take a better pic? Rules don’t say, but all I see are on the plant still.

Any bud from ILGM. You could enter dried and cured if you wanted. Just pick one shot of one bud.

Hmm…been awhile since I’ve looked at the BOM…

1 Like

Dried and cured… wouldn’t that be nug of the month :joy:

1 Like