Attempt #3 Bloody Skunk, Lsd25, Red Poison, Northern Lights and Lemon All Autoflowers

If you’re talking about the light coloring in the leaves it’s a genetic thing and very common it hasn’t caused any issues with mine or anyone I know to have seen it on their leaves it will grow right through somebody called it something the other day I can’t remember though. When I first saw it on mine I thought it was that tobacco mosaic virus and went into a little panic lol

4 Likes

Update. Everyones runoff is looking good.
RitaMary in 6.73ph 194ppm out 6.75 840ppm
Achaia in 6.73ph 194ppm out 6.60ph 765ppm
Aiday in 6.73ph 194ppm out 6.25 1126ppm (lower ph then I like but still high on ppm so lotsa nutes in there still)
Lucy in 6.73ph 194ppm out 6.65ph 877ppm
Nymeria in 6.73ph 194ppm out 6.77ph 879ppm
Not sure why Aiday has so much nutes still (she was potted with soil from the very bottom of an older bag so maybe she had more then normal) but she appears healthy and vigorous so on ward we go.

1 Like

Update amendment- topped everyone but Lucy last week. She seemed a lil messed up or mutated and I didn’t want to stress her too much. She has started taking off so I did some lst with her. She still has al kinds of markings but is otherwise healthy

Any care tips or maybe a link to a good read about poliploid? Also, how did you know? I searched around a lil but mostly just surface info and a claim to be the future of Cannabis.

@Wildfire50210 how’s that gdp after so long in the cure?

1 Like

Strain- (nymeria) Seedsman Northern Lights (ritamary) Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk(28 days from sprout)
Soil- Fox Farm Ocean Forest cut with 30% perlite
PH of runoff- in and out listed below pics of plants
What is strength of nutrient mix? 1/6 dose of Big Bloom and ~1/6 dose of calmag
Indoor 3x3 space
Light-Marshydro fc-3000 @ 75% 20inches away from canopy
Temps; Day-78f-81f
Night- 73f-75f
Humidity; Day & Night-55%-61%
Ventilation system; acinfinity tseries cloudline
4 inch
Using ultrasonic humidifier to provide rh.
Co2; No
Got a couple trouble plants
Nymeria

Ph and ppm in @ 6.73ph 194ppm out @ 6.77ph 879ppm
Watering about a quart every 3 days when pots are light. 1st nutes of any kind.

Ritamary

Ph and ppm in @ 6.73ph 194ppm out @ 6.75ph 840ppm
Watering every 2 or 3 days as pot gets light
This was first nutes of any kind.
@Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy can you help me understand whats happening. I figured since my ph and ppm aren’t super high that things were ok but that was yesterday. They look worse today so I’m a bit lost.

2 Likes

Big Bloom is really intended to be the micro-nutrient (copper, boron, iron,…) portion of the trio. If PPM is low you should be feeding Grow Big and a little bit of Tiger Bloom at this point.

They look okay. Don’t worry too much, just make some adjustments.

Ppms of runoff waz 840ppm is that low? I don’t ask in argument, I ask in desire for clarity. Can you tell me roughly what figures you would consider high and what you might consider low, in your experiences.

Time to begin feeding them some?
Appreciate the ease of mind and insight, @MidwestGuy
Thank you

1 Like

194 is very low, and 840 isn’t terrible.
Jacks 321 recipe comes out to about 1,000-1,200. I would definitely feed more. Ph range looks good.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Thanks for your continued help my friend. You know I’m always asked you whats up with my grow, let’s flip the script.
Whatchu got growing on?

1 Like

I have some g-13 and a few others, I had some fail, and then just transplanted, they should take off again here soon. I need to update my journal. Lol

1 Like

840 is not all that low, but if it is predominantly Big Bloom, the the plant probably has excesses of micronutrients and at the same time is in need of macronutrients (nitrogen, potassium,…) Big Bloom cannot be used as a standalone nutrient for the support of your plant. It is not a complete product.

2 Likes

Thats not what happened here. This is the first time feeding they are only 28 days old in ff soil. I just started including nutrients of any kind. I started extremely low with a 1/6 dose of both bigbloom And 1/6 dose calmag. Because useually you wait until the 5th week of life to begin feeding in FFOF soil, yeah?..I didn’t add any growbig because they have only been in this pot for like two weeks. I figured with FFOF they would have enough nitrogen still for another week at least.
840ppm was the run off of a 200ppm feed. My plants are a bit yellow, even with no lockout and mid to high ppms. Did I not put this info in the support ticket?

1 Like

Yes. My bad. I had the wrong impression.

2 Likes

Update- everybody perked right up after a quarter strength feed. Still a bit yellow and so forth but much happier. Nods to the reassurances. I thought I’d try slow ya know. I get it. I was being over dramatic.

2 Likes

Did a 3gallon flushing today. My fundamental has dryed up a lil bit and cannot afford to continue to use RO water for flushing. Its just to expensive right now. I’m gonna order some microbe life water treatment to handle the chlorine. This was suggested to me last grow by @Low. Here is a link to the product.

https://www.amazon.com/Microbe-Life-Dechlorinator-Conditioner-1-Quart/dp/B00B1BGZ60/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2WFIHO6T4DAT3&dchild=1&keywords=microbe+life+dechlorinator&qid=1630977355&sprefix=microbe+life&sr=8-3

I intend to do a more thorough flushing once the product gets here.
Lucy has gone into flower, others still in transition.

1 Like

Hey buddy things are going great. So nice not having to worry about replenishing supply on a month to month basis and the quality is on point. We have shared some samples with friends and family members everyone claims it’s the best they’ve had. Now find ourselves with over a dozen jars left of the same thing wishing we had a variety. LOL. Fall is approaching though and we are going to order some new seeds by next week and get another round started soon. So damn hot here in the summer the A/C can’t keep up as it is but with cooler nights and running the lights then is how we got around it earlier this year. Glad to see things are going well for you. Plants look fantastic:)

3 Likes

Thats the double whammy right there! Can’t never go back to the way it was before.

I love giving it away too! I dropped like a 1/2 on my buddy for his birthday…he is still smoking on it, I’m 1/3 of the way through a 3rd grow and he is still smoking on my 1st. I started dropping weed in my mom’s lap too. Can’t think of her having to go back to a dispo either…I told her she didn’t have to take it, but I was gonna keep leaving it anyways…we don’t get along very well so, she was difficult till she smoked some…I take that as a compliment.

New seed order eh? What strain you two thinking about this time? I am enjoying the Bruce Banner, its super potent. I didn’t like the how diverse the pheno’s were. I don’t think ILGM has stabilized that strain yet. Or there was a huge mixup at the seed storage place. I love the way the red poison I got from sweet seeds is growing. The red tones even show up underneath the leaves. Its pretty cool. The stalks are turning blood red too… this time the smells started before transition was over. Getting excited. Hope the neighbors don’t mind. Not sure the filter will cover this batch.

4 Likes

Achaia in flower since yesterday.

1 Like

I guess a good batch would help anybody’s attitude especially at the price point she paid LOL. So we want to do 6 auto’s again. This far we are looking at the Bruce Banner and the Gelato. Want to try one genuine CBD plant for pain as well. That gives us 3 plus we will drop another GDP since we already have the seeds. I guess we are still hunting for two more she’s already looking up that poison red you mentioned :slight_smile: Overall the GDP has been making us really lazy and tired. Need more of a Sativa effect to get us off the couch.

2 Likes