Attempt #3 Bloody Skunk, Lsd25, Red Poison, Northern Lights and Lemon All Autoflowers

5 seeds germed and planted. NL, LO, RP have popped the soil today.
Tomorrow is day 1 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life :laughing::rofl::joy: good luck :+1:

2 Likes

I’m gonna be super gentle on them this time. I’ve made it to the harvest twice now but my plants looked ruff around the edges. I’m gonna try and really ease into the nutes this time. I think I have a much better understanding of how to read them now. I even have a Bud worthy of entering the BOM contest this month. Cant wait till Friday when the 48hrs of dark are over.

4 Likes

@splixy this is my 3rd. (just sprouted 5 over last two days.)

1 Like

Awesome man, I also want to grow auto flower white widow in a rdwc system. Please can you send me to the right page, or where and how can I upload a post to ask for help ?

I know of a thread you might like to get in on.

The only way to be able to create a topic will be to post reply’s and read through threads. The board has access tiers. By that I mean you must hit certain requirements be met before you are able to create your own thread. I think they just want people to read and interact before they make threads. Be super active for a couple days and you’ll be able to start topics in no time. I don’t have any experience in RDWC. Soil all the way. When I read threads about hydroponics I see a lot more work then I feel is to be gained by going hydroponic.

1 Like

Ritamary-in honor of my ol lady’s aunt who passed couple weeks ago. Bloody Skunk Auto
Aiday- Lemon Auto

Lucy- Lsd25 Auto

Nymera-Northern Lights Auto

Achaia- Red Poison

5 Likes

Looking good man. Believe or not none of my lemon pie germinated but the rest did. They are sending me replacements.

2 Likes

Thats cool. Nice that they replaced em.

2 Likes

@MrPeat do you know what Big Blooms purpose is?

It helps to make the blooms bigger and stronger.

Update- 1st big watering. Everyone got just under a quart. Transplant went very well and all are happy in their pots and under the big light. Today I will begin tapering off from the 24 hr lights and into the 18/6 gonna add 15 mins of dark a day until then.

5 Likes

nice glass :slight_smile: might just be the light/angle but they almost looking hungry for some N ?

Just transplanted couple days ago into brand new ffof if they are deprived it was in the dixie cup before transplant. Plenty of nutes now

1 Like

Right, I meant specifically. It has such a little npk value I figured maybe the poo feeds microbes or something. I’m trying to figure out #1 why so much of it recommended from start to finish #2 what does it offer that by not giving the seedlings any till week 5 I am depriving them of?

@Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy have this lsd25 auto that has had these weird markings on leaves since sprouting. She also has beennkicking out mutant leaves since sprouting. Can you help me to figure out what this is?

Reminds me of leafminers or thrips but I’ve neither caught one in traps or found on leaves any bugs. Couple fungus gnats thats it.

3 Likes

She is a weird one… certain there are no pests? She could just be varietal? Some V word where u get mutant color patches.

LSD…. She could be high? Lol

1 Like

Here you go.

1 Like

As certain as I can be without pulling out my microscope.

1 Like

Mutant leaves are usually genetic. I’ve grown a couple of polyploid plants. They throw out random branches and the tips are so thick it chokes the plant.

I don’t know what to make of the leaf issues.

3 Likes