Attempt #3 Bloody Skunk, Lsd25, Red Poison, Northern Lights and Lemon All Autoflowers

I’ve read good things about the Gelato. Tried a few batter buckets of that when we were going to the dispo, good stuff.

2 Likes

Ordered this from Amazon…

Got this delivered…

@Budz @Covertgrower @MrPeat @Low @PurpNGold74 any of you know if this product is safe to dechlorinate my tap water for flushing with?

1 Like

I used the first one :ok_hand:t2: Prior to filtering

Idk about the second one but it looks like it has the same properties. Maybe they changed labels?

What’s the back label say?

Another edit
Contact seller

1 Like

Seems like it would be ok.

2 Likes

Yeah I think you are fine.

1 Like

It says 30 ml for 1000 gallons so 333.3 gallons is 10ml so 1ml is 33 gallons .5ml is 16.5 gallons and .25ml is for 8 gallons…sound about right to you?

Yes. 30ml/1000gal=.03ml
.03ml(8gal)=0.24ml

1 Like

Yes, I think you’re good. As long as it says it won’t kill fish, it won’t kill people.

2 Likes

Thanks all, saved me having to send it back and wait for the next bottle.

1 Like

So I found some 1ml meterd syringes so doing the dropping on this will be a breeze. Thanks @low and @Covertgrower for helps

2 Likes

Np! For situations like that the baby medicine syringes are great.

2 Likes

No clue because our water company uses Chloramine or something like that. So I use a PUR water filter which addresses my problem.

I use vitamin C to neutralize all the chlorine and chloramine, it literally takes a pinch per gallon and it’s 15 bucks for 2 lbs. I actually use ascorbic acid because it also lowers the ph a little bit to.

1 Like

I’ll remember that thank you!

1 Like

Dropped 3 more seeds into water tonight. 1 northern lights 1 bruce banner and 1 bloody Skunk. Plants seem a lil small and wanna make sure I have weed to smoke.

2 Likes

Can I use one of these…

To connect two 4 inch inlines fans to a single exhaust port? What I’m concerned about is making the two fans work against eachother to push the air out of the window from two separate tents. Any advice would be helpful. @Covertgrower @MeEasy @PurpNGold74 @Hellraiser @Low @Dankloud if any of you know or can point me in the correct direction I would be greatful.

3 Likes

Yes but tbh I would use an adapter out to 6” ducting. :+1:

Or a 6” “y” pipe with 2 4” reducers to attach your fans to.

The reason I’m suggesting this is because the cfm between the 2 might be over aggressive. Where as a larger ducting will still provide the same flow but it won’t come out like a leaf blower. LOL

Edit again exhaust. Yeah you are good.

3 Likes

Yes you can, I also would also use HVAC ducting.

2 Likes

Not the usual accordian fold stuff? Specific reason?

Rigid ducting or the solid pieces with prefabbed 90s and other angles?

1 Like