Arrow's labour of love

U can. Uy the cheaper framed greenhouse with colored plastic and use different clear plastic to enclose to again. Clear plastic would be best as light will penetrate the plastic better than it will green or colored. Colored might keep out rays or uv that is needed. I’m sure arrow will be jumping on shortly. He is the other side of the world so he is way diff time than us lol

4 Likes

What’s the future hold for me @Arrow it there already bud. Do I live or do I die???

2 Likes

lol… :joy:… Mark…i first need to find your planet, im not there yet… :wink::sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Lil sis…i have seen some growers ( whom i have a lot of respect for, for ability and knowledge ) use this setup, and they produce some awesome flower… :+1:

the use of a greenhouse or tunnel essentially extends your growing season…it covers you from harsh/fluctuating weather and pests…you may thus be able to boost your production, because of the extended time you gain…as for greenhouses they either built with a clear glass or polycarbonate plastic and tunnels are built from a clear plastic to a polythene plastic…they all have their pros and cons… :upside_down_face:

my advise is to read up on these, if you want to set up something like this, try and gain local knowledge…friendly people in your local grow shop etc…with all this being said, i grow under a 40% shade net because of our extreme heat and hail, and thats about it…you will see, i am in battle constantly…but i do also grow a lot of veggies etc…hope this helps … :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

Aren’t u a day or so ahead of me. Ur the future bud. We r the past lol.

8 Likes

Ouch! Yep big storms and hail here too Doctor! I feel your pain! I’m blaming Mondays storm for my freezer dying. Lost quite a lot of our frozen food unfortunately, but not all of it. Just scored a new freezer for $300 off though so I’ve gotta be happy with that even though it’s $700 I had to find in the first place :person_facepalming:

6 Likes

@kaptain3d how do I get to the bud washing part where he describes it in detail about washing I’ve tried the search bar put all kinds of shit to look for it in here searched this topic and all and see about ppl talking about it but 4k comments is alot to scroll thru lol

2 Likes

Look up Jorge Cervantes - Bud Wash on YouTube

5 Likes

Unless someone has a link to it handy

3 Likes

I found it lol. Jorge is a bit different from arrows bud wash I do the Jorge way. Arrow has a science to his washing technique lol arrows labor of love post 4807 it starts

2 Likes

That’s right. There are a few ways to do it.

And for @Arrow’s method, I’ll try to look for it later today, but I’m rather busy for now… :wink:

6 Likes

I found it buddy. It’s post 4í07. Thanks anyways tho appreciate it

3 Likes

It would be nice if you gave us the “right” post number… :man_facepalming:
I still can’t find it … :man_shrugging:
I must be too tired still… :yawning_face:

2 Likes

I’m wrong too

This one?

7 Likes

YES!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You’re the best!

7 Likes

Happy day brothers and sisters!

4 Likes

5 Likes

and a happy day to you too sis… :partying_face:…Rumi brightens a lot of our days… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes