Arrow's labour of love

Lol teacher!:heart::heart::heart::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

You are up late late?

2 Likes

yes i am :wink:…trying to catch up on my friends threads and hinting/helping ( i hope ) on other threads… :nerd_face: :v:

8 Likes

Spliff seeds also has recipe I use which includes baking soda in the first wash (you can easily leave it out too)

1 Like

Thats really awesome @bonger .
Thanks for sharing
Cheers

I appreciate the support you give me @Arrow from time to time when I get stuck
Your Awesome :ok_hand:
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

That and even more @Annie3
Re ocean in a drop

U know damn well u knew exactly where this post was kap. Stupid fat fingers. I guess I should proof read before I hit send lmao. Maybe have my 9 yr old daughter proof read for me lol

4 Likes

No, no. Seriously… I looked around the post number you mentioned… I tried 407, 4107, 4207…etc… :rofl:

And don’t call me “Fat Fingers” …

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

My fat fingers :joy::joy:. #4807. Better. All proof read before sent

2 Likes

There’s no post #4807… This post itself is 4771… :crazy_face:

Have you been hitting the bong early today my friend? :rofl:

6 Likes

Well when I scrolled and found it it showed as post 4807 I swear it did. Let me find the screenshot if I didn’t erase it.

2 Likes

Bro how. Just how. I know I didn’t get anything but high as I don’t drink liquor beer or anything that can make me drunk and I am most positive that it was post 4807 last night now it is coming thru as post 3717 or 3817. WTF. I know there is no way I get that high I was seeing wrong numbers as I’ve never ever ever ever been that high I don’t think atleast

8 Likes

Killing me this morning. :rofl:

6 Likes

Last night my wife must have slipped me a roofie

12 Likes

@Blackmoon. How true! I wish that everyone knew that!

4 Likes

Better still everyone expirenced it @Annie3
Whats your experience of that that is ?

2 Likes

Morning ladies and fellas. Hope all had a good turkey day. Mine was ok. I didn’t eat as much as I usually would. I had a small pc of turkey small pc of ham and some green beans. Just wasn’t feeling it yesterday. Shits just not the same anylonger since this covid shit.

5 Likes

Yeah I gave up, scratched a hole in my head

1 Like

Hope todays a better day for you!

4 Likes