Arrow's labour of love

its a slow process my brother…like most everybody here, i dont have the pennies to burn …but im not giving up…if i am forced to grow small planties in winter…so be it …at least im growing, and im growing my own… :wink: :upside_down_face:

i will not and have never bought anything off the street …i dont trust the mofo’s …some 3 years ago a couple of school kids died because of the shit that was in their product… :rage:
i see there has been some issues that side of the pond recently… MSN here :point_up_2:, is why you grow your own…sorry for the rant… :sunglasses: :v:

13 Likes

Great idea man save the big bucks. Girls are looking amazing

4 Likes

That’s most definitely why I grow my own My Brother! Plus the stupid prices! Fentanyl is the drug being put in everything here. Lots of ppl oding and didn’t have a clue what they had mixed in there.
I hope you are high as
:giraffe::lips:
:v::call_me_hand:
Edit you got the same problem!

8 Likes

That’s why I started this and I’m growing my own, I don’t trust other people lol.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Would this help you Arrow?

3 Likes

Because I will buy you one if there is a safe way that can be done. Just under a hundred dollars which is what I spend at Christmas to help others

2 Likes

Looks great

2 Likes

Might that help him?

1 Like

It would but it all depends what he’s able 2 get his hands on

1 Like

Well I decided a long time ago to quit celebrating Christmas in the traditional sense and I make my family and friends home made things and buy them little things to cheer and then I put one hundred mo matter how poor I am or not to bless others. Would love to bless teacher but don’t want to if it won’t.

6 Likes

That’s amazing of u

4 Likes

All we have bro is love

7 Likes

You not lying amen 2 that

5 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://vq8B@Mark0427 PvY1v2KPncqe5LuLKG.jpeg)
@Mark0427

I’d be surprised at what some dispensaries around will let thru til they get popped for it. There was a bunch up and down Detroit that got hit for selling unapproved product. The dispensaries we’re buying from random street growers if it looked ok they took it no tests or anything alot was getting tested with insecticides still leeched onto the bud some was on starts of mold. And stuff it was bad for a minutes I’m sure it still is this way til they get caught everywhere. If it will make them a quicker dollar they will domit for sure. My buddy would be hard up get an oz for 100 take it to dispo sell it for 150 and smoke free all day. They not doing that anymore that I know of u less u know the people there

4 Likes

Nice Harvest and your next round looks great too, i need to stack my harvest closer together for sure: you are the Man. :100::yin_yang::peace_symbol::partying_face:

4 Likes

you are a kind soul, sister :pray: …your offer is deeply appreciated, and truly humbling… :blush:
i cannot take you up on your offer…lots of people worse off than me, that are closer to you …
for Christmas, we buy stuffs that is needed around the house…the kids get spoiled though :wink:…and i gift quite a bit of my stash… :smiley: :sunglasses: :v:

11 Likes

thank you for your kind words brother… :pray:…and thank you for taking the time… :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Teacher. Could you give me the low down on a grreenhouse. If tinted would it be considered an enclosure do you think? And if tinted do you think as good? And is plastic ok or recommend glass? Any advice I would appreciate.

3 Likes