Arrow's labour of love

I’m starting this thread because of interest shown in the plant training techniques that I use. The pictures I am going to upload is of my current Super Silver Haze grow, which is nearing it’s end. I will explain my reasoning as to what/why. Feel free to ask questions, there are no stupid questions. Enjoy this labour of love, and please note, plants were hurt during this process, so it’s not for the faint hearted.

38 Likes

This is where we are at, but how did I get here.

56 Likes

@Arrow have you taken pics along the way of your process? I am curious and have to admit that’s a lovely sight lol.

5 Likes

Yes I have, I will post them here, and explain the process…and thanks for the kind words…:sunglasses::v: @beardless, @kaptain3d, @Enlightened420, @repins12, @ CoyoteCody, @PurpNGold74, @GreenFlex, @AAA, @Covertgrower, @GreenJewels

18 Likes

@Arrow that is a work of art right there! I’ll definitely be watching this thread to see how you got there! Nice work!

3 Likes

Thanks brother, hop on for the ride…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Set to learning! Thanks for the tag :nerd_face:

You had a space in @CoyoteCody’s tag… so I tagged him for you! :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome kaptain…:sunglasses::v:thanks bro…fat fingers, small keyboard… @ReconBravo, @dbrn32, @Bulldognuts, @Dman1969,@dbpooper, @AfgVet, @Oldguy, @TDubWilly, @RAP, @Gremmall

11 Likes

@Arrow, Am interested in your training , love to twist mine around for max output as well. Count me in to follow, good luck.

2 Likes

Welcome brother, this thread is all about learning, please feel free to post some of your twists…:sunglasses::v: @Tenga, @neofirebird, @holmes, @DivChem and if I missed anybody, it was not on purpose, please tag fellow gromies that may be interested.

9 Likes

Looks great dude, thank you for the tag I’m along and ready to learn new ways!

5 Likes

I still prefer my Super Monsters. But that training looks pretty cool.

4 Likes

Welcome brother, thanks for tagging along…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Like I said - more than just me would appreciate seeing it. :sunglasses: :sunflower:

6 Likes

I am we’ll aware of your affinity to your trees brother, welcome to my mad…:sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag :label::sunglasses: I’m set to watching!! Keep on keeping on Brother!!!. :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

@arrow Thanks for the Tag brother will be following along…Looks pretty crazy…curious how it is absorbing the light energy and sending to the buds…did I see that picture correctly? NO Leaves whatsoever…hmmm now I am intrigued…How far along is it in flower…Photo or Auto?

3 Likes

I was actually amazed and never realized that there is no tread about plant training/manipulation on this forum… That I’m aware of in any case…welcome brother…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Welcome bro, good to have you along…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Welcome bro, you are seeing correctly, she will finish with no leaves at all, she’s a photo and have about a week before chop…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes