8/2/21 White Widow & Gold Leaf

It’s all up 2 genetics and some times weather also goes into it

1 Like

Definitely get that ph up , I try to always keep mine between 6.2 and 6.7. From the looks of your runoff none if them will need any food just yet. When you water use a higher ph like 6.8 to 7.0 to help bring the soil ph up.

2 Likes

Your bud are probably going to end up looking like this

M.

2 Likes

Awesome. I think I’m gonna have a few different looking buds.

1 Like

Watered/fed on 9/18; see post above. Ph was a bit low over all so I may be having some lock-out. Let me know what you think.

I can probably water/feed again on Saturday, maybe Friday. I will boost ph of in-going water to 6.9 to boost run-off ph.

1 Like

So, my 4 Gold Leaf Feminized are 43 days above the dirt. I was planning on waiting until they were about 60 days old to flip the lights to 12/12. Probably still will.

My question is this: My 9 White Widow Auto-flowers are all in various stages of flower, and are also 43 days above the dirt. When I flip from 18/6 to 12/12 will it affect the Autos?

1 Like

How low is a bit low and what was your tds run off

1 Like

Please scroll up 8 posts. :point_up_2:

:grin:

Maybe just cal-mag in the h2o

1 Like

You have lots of run off test posted but not sure which plant your talking about.

Oh my, gold leaf and white widow, two of my favorites :drooling_face:

Nope, autos will be fine with the switch to 12/12
:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks!

You mean in the pictures?

Yes. Which plant is showing those symptoms or is it several. Ester and Sally would be most at risk. I wouldnt feed until your tds is around 700ish.

1 Like

The plants in question are:

Norma
Zoe
Sandy
Mildred
Theresa

This is Mildred. Well on her way in flower. I thought this would be too soon for her to start consuming the nutes in the lower leaves.

I find that sometimes those old ones just die off, she knows they are just dead weight, not getting much light, doing any work and not contributing to the whole.

2 Likes

Data from water/feed on 9/24/2021.

Run-off data:

Abby:
Ppm-1100
Ph-6.65

Zoe:
Ppm-1240
Ph-6.60

Norma:
Ppm- 1120
Ph-6.68

Sandy:
Ppm-1430
Ph-6.78

Hildred:
Ppm-1545
Ph-6.76

Joline:
Ppm-1260
Ph-6.65

Mildred:
Ppm-1300
Ph-6.78

Theresa:
Ppm-1710
Ph-6.8

Bonnie:
Ppm-1220
Ph-6.48

Mary:
Ppm-1760
Ph-6.69

Christine:
Ppm-1710
Ph-6.63

Sally:
Ppm-1340
Ph-6.04

Ester:
Ppm-1340
Ph-5.64

**** I need advice. You can call me crazy or stupid… I don’t care! After a watering with water ph’ed to 6.8, Ester had a Ppm of 2020 and a ph of 6.2. I flushed with water ph’ed to 7.5. The ppm’s dropped to 1480 but the ph dropped to 5.9??? So I flushed again with water ph’ed to 8.3; the ppm & ph dropped to the data listed above. I don’t understand how the ph keeps dropping! WTF? Am I not understanding something? My numbers were not wrong.

@Hellraiser
@Indicanna_Jones

2 Likes

What water are you using to flush? Definitely make sure your ph pen didn’t go wacky.

1 Like

I didn’t have RO so I used my well water. I added a little Cal-Mag to help stabilize the ph. I also used it in every other plant. So far, no other plants have any issues with it. Knock on wood.

I am going to put my eyes on them b4 bed. Hopefully there won’t be any surprises.

Yeah… I have calibration solution so I can test it with it.

1 Like