8/2/21 White Widow & Gold Leaf

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I see how much you contribute to helping people on this site. It is a serious tax on your time.

A big thank you to everyone who has helped me.

2 Likes

Aren’t you glad you stuck with it??!

I mean, regardless of serial killing the clones. :rofl:

2 Likes

You know it!

2 Likes

Found this guy wandering outside my milkhouse while watering/feeding.

4 Likes

Got my 2nd light today. Got it hung, but still need to run dedicated power to a ceiling outlet. Maybe get it done tomorrow.

This Is the original hight, about 26 inches above the canopy.

HLG recommends 28" - 36" above canopy for flower and 40" for veg. I set them both at 36" above canopy. We will see. Any opinions and/or recommendations?
Here are the lights at 36".

Second issue is Ester. Ester got watered/fed today.
In the water was full dose of Cal-Mag & FF Big Bloom with 1/2 doses of FF Tiger Bloom & FF Grow Big; as suggested by @Indicanna_Jones . Thank you my friend!
She started changing colors a day or 2 ago. I think the water/fed will help. Any suggestions or opinions?

Again thanks for looking and for the assistance.

4 Likes

I think the issue with Ester is nute burn. Maybe I gotta flush a bit?

1 Like

Yes thats nute burn. How long have they been in that soil?
Your not feeding every watering correct? Weird that just that one plant got burnt and the others are fine.

1 Like

I’m jealous of all that space. Your one lucky dude, except for all the work. Lol

1 Like

This is the first watering with nutes for any of them.

For that specific plant, the run-off ppm was 2020 with a ph of 5.7. Ph was spot on 6.5 when it went in. She was a serious runt for the longest time, maybe that’s why so much nute left?

Should I flush a bit tomorrow?

It is nice to be able to move around.

Still gotta paint it white and finish the wiring.

1 Like

I would flush with water ph of 6.8 and only flush until the tds gets down around 1200. Then just water the following. Then you should be able to feed again once the runoff drops down to around 700 or 800.

With your runoff at 2020 that means there was already enough food in the soil. With what you feed the plant being the same as I feed and mine runs in the neighborhood of 1000 to 1100 so thats not crazy high.

1 Like

Yeah… tbh, I wayer/fed them all because the 6 or 7 I tested all needed it. Tds around 450. I got lazy and took for granted they would all need it as they are all the same age, in the same dirt.

Thanks my friend. Should I flush tonight or will it be OK to do it in the am?

1 Like

Yeah the damage is likely done at this point. I’ve definitely seen much worse.

2 Likes

Since I watered today, will I run the risk of over watering doing flushing tomorrow?

I flushed down to 1200ppm. I would have lost sleep. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

You will be fine, I prob would have done the same.

1 Like

I am 97% sure this is a female. However, the calyx is a different color than all the others and the little hairs that come out are thicker. All my othEr plants the calyx is Green, These are brown/purple.

White Widow Auto-flower.

1 Like

Looks like your going to have purple buds as well.

1 Like

Data from water/feed on 9/18/2021.

Run-off data:

Abby:
Ppm-1120
Ph-5.96

Zoe:
Ppm-1220
Ph-6.43

Norma:
Ppm-1340
Ph-6.14

Sandy:
Ppm-1490
Ph-6.22

Hildred:
Ppm-1890
Ph-5.91

Joline:
Ppm-1580
Ph-6.01

Mildred:
Ppm-1310
Ph-6.37

Theresa:
Ppm-1330
Ph-5.91

Bonnie:
Ppm-1570
Ph-5.9

Mary:
Ppm-1520
Ph-6.23

Christine:
Ppm-1710
Ph-5.88

Sally:
Ppm-1770
Ph-5.71

Ester:
Ppm- 2020. Flushed down to 1200
Ph-5.76

I know the ph run-off is low. This leaves an average ph of 6.08. Should I adjust the next ph water/feed to 6.92 to raise the run-off ph closer to 6.5?

Purple Buds would be cool. Is that a common thing?

1 Like