6stringTs #5grow journal

Looks on point. Super deep green leaves, perhaps time to curb the N a bit if you’re still in the window for feeding. :v::100:

looks great to me

Looking good Grow Brow! Nice resin production on those leaves :love_you_gesture:

OK thanks, Today I did water only, well water and Molasses with a teaspoon of pHDown. But I think they have a month or so to go. I’m not planning on checking trichomes till the pistils go rusty, so thinking feed till a week or so to harvest. No? Here is my mix station:

To the left is a sink for well water. Thanks again!

@Graysin this is a bit of a quandary for me since the Jacks part A (5-12-26) has a lower N# than their finish feed 7-15-30. Wondering how to lower N without going light on the P+K?

1 Like

Do you have Part B? I just use Part A at a higher rate and Part B at a lower rate for flowering. I’ve never used their finish feed.

Jack’s 321 standard mix & used for veg= 3.6/2.4/1.2

Booster mix= Jacks Part A/ Cal nitrate (Part B) / Epsom salts / MKP

2/2.7/2/1.2

Flower mix= 3.8/2.2/1.2.

If calcium issues try 3.7/2.5/1.1

Confused! The N is in the Part A right?

N is part B.

Part B is 15-0-0, it’s just calcium nitrate.

OK I see! Got it. Thanks bro,

1 Like

I doubt I even need calcium with so much in my well water!

1 Like

Story can’t spell right now. Better smoke a bowl to get my head right.

1 Like

:v::100: now you’re thinkin :rofl:

3 Likes

@Graysin , @Spiney_norman , @plumbdand , @OGIncognito @Borderryan22 @Fieldofdreams @MidwestGuy @BudzMS @Bulldognuts.
7/15 week 11 in the tent. The stretch has slowed. Lights are at the top with only 1-2 “ to go. PPFD 650-1100, DLI 45-55. I tested the extra 68W cfl. It adds @100 PPFD in the middle, directly under it.
Some pistils have turned rusty but new waves of growth bringing more white ones. Buds are now starting to fatten.

Outdoors in the garden. Planted the 2 HKK 1:2, Moving the NLA to keep it from being soaked and getting max sun.

9 Likes

Everything looks really great! That outside NLA looks fat! Good job!!!

1 Like

Hell yeah Brother!! That’s a beautiful site inside and out :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

looking fantastic, everything is going great

1 Like

Nice job

1 Like

Looking good, nice job

2 Likes

Damn thats some beautiful ladies

2 Likes

NLights auto growing outdoors, almost all the pistils turned brown, not orange, dead brown. I can see much less trichomes than I’d expect. With magnification I can see some clear, no amber, and many trichomes with small heads or only stalks. Could this be bud rot?? Any ideas? @BudzMS @Graysin @Borderryan22 @plumbdand @Spiney_norman @Covertgrower @OGIncognito @Myfriendis410 , anyone?..it stopped raining so I got some pics.

2 Likes