6stringTs #5grow journal

Pollinated. My best guess. Sorry man.

Edit- sorry I’m just jumping to the worst possible outcome. It may also be a phenotype thing - she might have brown pistils instead of orange.

1 Like

Yea, I’m having some trouble with some kind of tomato blight in the garden, but I’m hoping not to see bud rot! Pollination not possible with no male plants. Plus I pulled apart some of the buds and no seeds. And I can’t see a nanner. But I did spray heavily with H2O2 and water.

Pollen can travel several miles. All you need is someone somewhere to be growing hemp or weed of their own and to have missed the male.

1 Like

Miles? That complicates things doesn’t it!

1 Like

Yep. It sure does. :sweat_smile:

No seeds though that I can see. It looks like it will not be very potent regardless. Lots of stumpy trichomes. I’m thinking poor genetics or something. I’ll have to make tincture out of the whole thing!

Now you’re talkin!

1 Like

Sorry to say I made a miscalculation. That NLA is in Wk 7-8 of Flower not 6-7 in the photos. So it’s more like done I guess. I’ll check trichomes and flush’r with some ice water tomorrow and let dry for 2-3 days before chopping. Not expecting much from this one. Thanks for your interest!

She sure doesn’t look done. I’d say another 3-4 weeks to be honest but if it’s time to throw the towel in and make room for a better pheno, you have my full support. I’ve had too many sh!tty phenos in a row myself

1 Like

OK I’m an Irishman, prone to impatience…OK it’s a universal human fault. I’m hoping you are right. I’ll check trichomes. Just gave a good feeding and she’s in full HOT sun now. I’m posting pics of the others today here on my grow journal.

1 Like

Week 12 pics:

4 Likes

looking awesome, the outdoor grows amaze me.

1 Like

Hey @BudzMS , check out my NLights auto (outdoors) I’m worried about (bud rot) dead looking pistils, not rusty orange, dead brown.

1 Like

i hope its not, i would definitely watch that one

1 Like

Yes, when it rains it comes into get dried off in front of a fan and sprayed down with peroxide/water.

1 Like

Wow, update alert! I decided to check trichomes today on my C+C plants in the tent and found a few ambers on the buds and many amber on the sugar leaves. So, it being high CBD and all, I decided to ice them down with a good ice water flush! I picked up the one on the left and it was so too top heavy it nearly pulled right out of the grow bag. I’ll report back re possible chop chop in a few days after they dry out. I’m psyched!

2 Likes

Took the NLights auto in to check it out. Still some clear trichomes, loose airy buds. No more brown stuff but I sprayed the piss out of it with peroxide and water and set in front of a fan to dry it out. As soon as those clear ones turn cloudy I’m calling it

1 Like

so the hairs are normal looking now?

1 Like

No, some are still dead looking and some are fairly normal with just a few whites on top of a few buds. The dead brown looking stuff has not spread. I’m just hoping for clear trichs to turn cloudy. So I put some ice on the soil and split the main stem with a chop stick. I look at it like it’s a party plant and I don’t party much so perhaps we can learn something from it.

1 Like

Coming down to the finish with the C+CSU. Loads of amber on the leaves fo a week now and perhaps just a few on the buds, but a few clear here and there. The plant innate 4gal fab pot is needing a bit more time so I’m thinking flush and chop for the other one starting on Friday (photos then). A week maybe extra for the fab pot one. Interesting, both very very cheesy stinky sticky. You can see the amber hue all over the sugar leaves and even some fans.

1 Like