6stringTs #5grow journal

Germination day 4/23

11 Likes

Good luck and Happy Growing

3 Likes

Always such a fun time,
I love the whole process of starting seeds.

7 Likes

All tap roots are emerging. I’ve got solo cups with coco, peat moss, perlite and just a little super soil all mixed and ready. I’ve got water (50/50 rain/well) with 1/2 dose of jacks Clone-feed pHed and ready.

1 Like

So I’ll have 3 in the tent growing in coco/perlite; Cream and Cheese CBD 1:1 and Harliquin Kimbo Kush 1:2 CBD and a Lemon Auto flower.

@MrPeat
@MidwestGuy @beachglass @OGIncognito @Bulldognuts @Fieldofdreams @Borderryan22

3 Likes

@6stringT Here we are!! Let’s get to growing!! :seedling:

1 Like

Nice. I wanna do a lemon strain or 2 real soon.

Yea, this is Seedsman Lemon auto. Last grow the SLA finished quick enough to harvest about a month earlier than the 2 C+C which, by that time got crowded in the little 20”x36” . This will be my first coco grow. I’ve always been a soil farmer, but I love to learn.

2 Likes

The growth in coco is awesome, but just be prepared for the work. I had to switch back to soil. Didn’t have time to feed every day, but if you do, it’s definitely worth the extra effort.

2 Likes

I’m semi retired, 70yo in Dec. I’m a luthier just fixing a few guitars here and there for long time friends so I got the time.

2 Likes

@6stringT ….got time for some epic growing my friend!! Let’s get you some award winning pics for the BOM contest on here!!!

3 Likes

I’m tapping on and look forward to watching your grow!!!

1 Like

Ive got 2 Cream and Cheese CBD that just sprouted Did you say you grew it last time.

1 Like

Yes it was amazingly vigorous. I’m thinking this time 5-6 Oz cause last time I got @4.5 with mistakes that I don’t plan on repeating.

1 Like

As a matter of fact about 30 min ago I took @20mg. Of C+C CBD Tincture and I like it!

1 Like

Im growing 2 in my greenhouses this year. Right now theyre in a closet under lights until the end of May.

1 Like

When I was in my 50s I was referred to as a workaholic. I’m far from anything resembling a workaholic these days. I’m thinking automated watering.

3 Likes

Are they the mostly indica or saliva strain? I believe i49 offers the Mostly sativa and I’ve got the Seedsman C+C which is indica dominant.

1 Like

Thats one reason why I dont grow in Coco I’m way to lazy and my life is too unpredictable from one day to the next. Im afraid I wouldn’t do it justice.

1 Like

Mostly Indica. The seeds came from Homegrown cannabis co.

1 Like