2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Totally let me know if that self-wicking apparatus works!

Cold and raining here. Going to hit the 70s later this week. I already have one plant outside because she looked so sad in the tent.

1 Like

Lol, she’d be really sad here, 39 tonight, 60 tomorrow, low 60 sat. & sun … we’ve had rain every other day, its a lake/swamp :roll_eyes: sucks lol… im curious too , hope it works.

We shall see. She was my sad clone in a 3-gallon. If we don’t have a freeze she could be a big plant.

1 Like

Well, cant wait to see what she does… im so excited for all these summer grows. Everyone has such fantastic scenery to check out :laughing: :rofl: :joy: and beautiful plants :laughing:

Im a little worried about these seeds, i swear my 1st seeds all popped really quick. Nothing so far with these… 1st day i noticed the seed mat was pretty hot, so i turned that down. I guess just wait patiently :relieved: :smirk: :wink:

Update :: flower tent. … figures, i just switched to flower. Well !!! Bad news 2 eyed mites are back !!! Im so mad :angry: :triumph: i guess im gonna be fighting these dam things all summer. I must have brought them in from outside or the dogs or who knows. My fault i leave the tents open during the day and they are in my family room lol lots of traffic. Sprayed them last night with the cordless, filled with milk, rubbing alcohol & 2 drops of soap… gonna do it again tonight. I guess im gonna have to spray once a week from the start, could just kick my self, didnt find any yet in the small tent, but sprayed it too

So much for not touching them til 21 days… blueberry 1 got very defoliated , she seemed to have the most… then found a leaf on blue dream. Couldnt find any on the other 2… uggg ill just keep spraying. And getting lady bugs tomorrow

1 Like

Also took the day and cleaned up the monster tent :laughing:

1 Like

Day 6 from flip on the big tent. Cant wait to get the lady bugs tomorrow… they make me feel better about the stupid mites… just wanted to cry why i found them last night.

1 Like

Asked for this for mothers day lol… i don’t think i hinted around early enough tho lol

Waiting around til 10:45 to spray the girls again

All the girls got a good spray tonight… off ta bed , night all

1 Like

@JaneQP afternoon, question :thinking: :sweat_smile:, how do i get back to my Journaling?? Im watching lots of journals, when i leave here… the only way i can get back is to scroll thru the announcements. Like this, i had to scroll down til i found your comment on my thread, that got me here… but it was way down . Lol no comments in a few days lol. Or is this the only way back :thinking:

Busy weekend girls were kinda left on their own except for the before bed bug spraying… getting outdoor pots ready. Sending most back…lmao :laughing: :rofl: way to big, not enough soil lol… keeping 1 - 65 gallon, 2 - 50 gallons & a couple 20 or 30s. ( my friend is telling me way to big ) hes probably definitely right!!! Lol but this is my 1st summer grow & just wanna see it grow naturally, hopefully learn from it… Anyone have any suggestions on what and how much amendments this soil will need to be healthy organic …??? is tremendously appreciated. Using worm casting( not sure how much per pot ) sunshine mix #4 with mycorrhizae

Perlite ( not sure how much per pot )

Then i have these 2

Off subject::: good news my chicken wants to be a mama !! Woohhoo!! Hopefully baby chicks by the end of month, 1st week june, so exciting :grinning: :blush: :smile: :grin:

1 Like

I use the search function to find my journal. You can also link your journal to your profile.

Hmmm ill try :laughing: