2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:1st blueberry- seed reg, 2nd blue dream fem. Seed ilgm, 3rd mk ultra fem. Seed ilgm. 4th got fem seed ilgm.

How many plants: 4

Age from Sprout and Flower: 1st-50days 2nd-32 days, 3rd 17 days, 4th 12days.

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots: 1st 5 gallon cloth pot. 2nd 3 gallon cloth, 3rd & 4th seedling peat pots.

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Water every few days as needed, cloth pots water when they feel light, 2 babies get a spray pretty much every day

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: btw 6.5 and 7.3 i think, just started testing rain water

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: n/a

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often? So far going organic soils, worm castings, bat guano, great white for roots and tea

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent? Tent 4x8 x 6.5 tall

Light system, size and height from plants:
Spider farm 4000, 17" to 22" from big plants. 29" from 2 babies. At 40% power
Temps; Day, Night: 72.2 to 75°

Humidity; Day, Night: 40% to 52 %

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: no, just fans

Co2; Yes, No: no but did order exhale co2bag

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

To bring members to your Journal tag them with the @ in front of their username like

3 Likes

Need help? What to do??? 1 grow tent, 1 light, multiple age plants… how do I finish them all out

@RicWrench @oldmarine

1 Like

@Hellraiser

Very carefully. If they are in flower at two different times (or more) you’ll need another tent or you can dedicate your tent to flower and keep the veg plants elsewhere. Lots of options. Plan ahead.

1 Like

Uggg ya 1st time grow. 1st was a seed from a friend, then ordered from ilgm, then got a tent, obviously had fun starting seeds, not realizing I was making such age differences

No room for more tents, live in michigan, weathers to cold to use the porch. Only have 1 light

Just top and maybe re-top the tops on the larger plants to keep them short and let the small ones grow for another 30 days or so and flower them all.

2 Likes

Or pull out the plants that need to veg longer and expose them to a bright light for 20 minutes halfway through the dark cycle: this will trick them into staying in veg.

FYI I’d return the exhale bags as a: they don’t work and b: you need 4 or 5 times the light you currently have and c: you need a sealed environment to derive any benefit from CO2.

5 Likes

Yes I’ve been reading about the c02, I will be returning it.

1 Like

This sounds like the plan I would like to take, will need help navigating thru it lol. Problem is know when to do things

Previously had a small led light, I think that is why they seem so far behind, just recently got the spider 4000 this past friday

2 Likes

@TT
You first have to get the Lil ones in they final pot and you can top the two bigger ones a bit to keep them vegging out , but the small ones won’t really catch up to size but once the smallest two plants has 4 nodes of growth , you can flip all 4 .
Are you can put the two small ones in a closet with a cheap light and flower the two bigger ones and have the two smalls vegging ready to flower once the two big girls finish?

I will help where I can, 50 yrs at this game. You have quite a mixture of things going on! (cool rooster!) Personally, I would keep everything in veg, train a bit, flower them all. Next round you will have a better plan👍. Mich winter is coming, arghh. I am doing a full organic soil grow presently, no chemicals, add water only. See how it rolls, so far all good

7 Likes

Your grow looks nice, so far I’ve been ok organic, just been using rain water, used a homemade tea today, see how they like it. I pulled the 2 oldest over on the side with pipe cleaners. Not so tall at the moment

Im not in any hurry so if it won’t hurt any of them, I’d like to keep them all in that one area. Does it hurt the plant or the yield if it vegges longer, or is the problem they will get to big and have problems… guess either way I’m gonna find out

Im still praying the blueberry isn’t a male, still can’t tell yet

If they get too big, things get crazy. Humidity, mold (pm is the worst!), bugs. Small space can go crazy real fast. Be watchful, longer veg good for yield, if space allows. R

1 Like

Yes I sure see how that could happen, im already dealing with darn fruit flies from my house, DE all my house plants and tent plants, got apple cider vinegar everywhere. Quite the pests

1 Like