2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Hmm nope, lol no clue

1 Like

@TT you could bookmark your last reply of the day… Click you profile picture see the bookmark open and it will take you there.

1 Like

Very smart lol :laughing: :ok_hand: :rofl: thank you :blush: gonna try it tonight

1 Like

Here is another way hit your profile icon. Select the little head with shoulder (preferences) then go to activity. Should return you too… And you can see where you last responded to someone…

Update : brought all the flowing girls out tonight, all got sprayed w/jacks bug, watered with water, banana, cucumber 6.0 200ppm. Bb#1 run off 1363 & 6.6. Got 4 tbsp npbloom, blue dream 1690 & 6.5 , 4tbsp. BB3 2033ppm & 7.0 2tbspbloom. BB32 1839 & forgot to take it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: everybody is so so. See how they are tomorrow… veg/monster cuks, tomatoes all got 5ml seaplex, 7.5ml iguana grow 3-1-3. 300 ppm 6.0 … tomorrow flower tent needs little more water to water in the NPBloom.

Ok that definitely works lol , just tried it from currdog then back to here… woohooo. I was having a hard time getting back lmao :rofl: :joy: thank you very much !!!

2 Likes

Yep it works!! Woohooo

2 Likes

Glad to help TT… :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Omgosh so much easier to get around now… :laughing: :rofl:

@nmgeo @Graysin @JaneQP question :thinking: on the 1st grow i did this the same, stretched the girls branches completely sideways. Then all the shoots grow up. But they all ended up small up every shoot. Like no big cola. Am i supposed to take off those lower shoots?

Hard to see :rofl:

If I understand the question, when you bend a stem early it will turn to the light and start growing upward. The stem will also start making small growth nodes and little buds will appear but they are not as high as the tip flower/cola… The new growth nodes do require energy from the plant so the tip highest flower/cola get less energy… Your dilemma and everyone else’s is " what to do with those small growth nodes on the stem?. I was facing the same question today.>>>

I decide if they would not reach the canopy off they go… so basically the plant looks like the Lollipop with the bottom of the stems bare… This would be on inside plants. Outside plants will not have this issue and it is best according to (Nebula Haze) to leave most all growth alone on outside plant as the sun penetrates better than the best grow lights.

Enough… damn I wrote a whole dissertation and I still have to read and edit it… LOL :v: :sunglasses: Maybe @Graysin or Ms @JaneQP will have a better explanation.

2 Likes

Lmao. No that waz great, but do u have pictures? Im gonna try & take a better one tomorrow

Have a great night :crescent_moon: all ! Night night :crescent_moon: :sleeping: :sparkles: see ya tomorrow

Outdoor I pretty much just tie them down once and let Mother Nature do her magic.

Indoors I play around with LST. I have one I am growing into a spiral around the pot.

If you can keep the dominant main pulled down the little guys have a chance. Nebula Haze has some great instruction on training techniques.

@MeEasy does some amazing manipulation with his plants.

Those little branches will give you some small buds. I have kept them before and they do get smoked by my quality control manager!

4 Likes

Update : 1 out of the 2 has sprouted. The other is taking her sweet time lol.

Girls in flower tent are showing white hairy buttons. 10 days from transition.

1 Like

All flowering got lady bugs lol,2 gallons water w/ 2tbsl molasses, 1 tsp epsom, 2.5ml pure blend, 2.5ml organic cal/mag… 11 days since flip. Last grow feeding.

2 Likes

I love those Lady Bugs… :heart: :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@nmgeo hi, hope your day is going grand. Question this little gog moster clone, in 3 gallon :thinking: is getting white hairs… whats going on lol. I think they are all a couple months in soil… only thing i changed is i stole the good light and put in the shop light & blurpy 11 days ago… no one else is doing it lol

1 Like

& if it really is flowering?? Should i throw it in the flowering tent :tent: :thinking: :eyes: :smirk: :sweat_smile: