2nd grow journal 11/1/2021 / starts 5/1/22

Deleting my last comment due to typos and not enough time to edit.

2 Likes

I move 3 outside in their pots on 04/20 and they are doing just fine. 2 Gold Leaf photos and one White Window auto they are doing just fine as long as they dodge the hail… :crazy_face: :v: :sunglasses:

Check out my journal today…

1 Like

Ordered the earth dust, gonna give it a try with the new seeds if they pop. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Well im not sure whats going on, but my 200 proof alcohol email says it was delivered to my front door today… nope, nothing, not delivered to my door… uggggg

1 Like

Also purchased some hydrolyzed fish. Did some reading it sounds like the plants will love it… also says alternate with a seaweed in between… gonna give it a shot. Question though :thinking: are these 2 used throughout the entire grow. Or just in veg?

1 Like

PS. This stuff stinks :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Some local drunk got to it first :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That sucks! We have so many porch pirates it is ridiculous. They follow the trucks and snatch everything up within minutes.

Our neighborhood has been spared probably because it is small.

1 Like

I live on like the last dirt road in the county lol. Never a soul around, had to be the driver or someone along the path of delivery… put a complaint in to both carrier and supplier, hope they replace it, or give my money back

Went & saw my mom and dads new Shih Tzu puppy , so darn cute :heart_eyes:

Didnt do anything in the flower tent… repotted 6 of the monsters clones into 4in plastic leftover pots. . Friend wanted to try growing outside this summer, she might take a few of those

Will monster clones do ok outdoors? Or will they not have enough time?

Update: flower tent got some h20 with blended up fresh aloe, banana water, tsp epsom, tbsp molasses… trying not to touch them til the 21 day mark lol. Very hard :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

Now their moms did not stretch at all, lets see if their clones do… moms i tortured, these guys not as bad lol

Update. = received

Added 3 tbsp per gallon of soil. This is 5 gallons of soil… i need to get more soil lol. I wanna make up the 7 gallon pots for the 2 seeds im trying to germinate. So far i dont see anything happening yet

& im expanding

To make more soil for the outdoor growing.

1 Like

And i got some floats & tubing, was gonna try a diy auto pot :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:

@nmgeo neighbor down the street dropped it off to me, it had the corect address on the box, usps really messed up

1 Like

Veg clones/monster clone tent… i think i have a girlfriend picking up 6 of these clones to try and grow outside… i should have some room soon :laughing: tried mainlining or whatever ya call it :laughing: :rofl: but not enough room anymore to spread them out, . So they’ve kinda just been doing there own thing hahaha :wink:… 5 of them really need bigger pots, but they gotta wait :raised_hand: :wink:

2 Likes

I also made my mom a self wicking tomato 5 gallon bucket for her porch

Find out this summer if it works or not lol

2 Likes

Ive got the soil cooking, so she cant put the plant in it til june 1st… which is fine cause i just repotted it.

So fun!!! Always exciting looking forward to the warmer weather, i saw a 80 degree day next week lol, gonna go from 40s& 60s , right to summer :laughing: :rofl: michigan!! Uggg gotta love it