2020 grow indoor outdoor grow

@repins12 the sun came out for about an hour total today

1 Like

Just a picture update I believe we are in week two of flower so if presumptions are correct I have another 6-7 weeks of flower time

3 Likes

So I figured out that after three days my light timer was messed up so I re did the hours and as of today I will hopefully be on flower hours. Full steam ahead from now til the end

1 Like

@Noctis420 @Chemzdead @repins12

These girls are starting to fill out nicely

Found this little bud hidden on the inside of the plant only branch with any color on it

4 Likes

Nice man. I hope nothing happens with this awful humidity

Yes me to luckily it hasn’t been to humid here lately and had a big storm roll through so should hopefully keep it down some @Noctis420

1 Like

Lookin good, my friend :+1:t2: :v:t2:

2 Likes

Glad to hear man.

This girl is nice and full hopefully I’ll start to see some buttons form it’s been a week since the flip @Noctis420 @Chemzdead @repins12

4 Likes

Looking good man! :+1:

1 Like

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m gonna need a 55 gallon drum of nutrients after all this rain we’re getting the past two days

2 Likes

Lookin good, my friend. Yeah, we have been getting a helluva lot of rain as well :v:t2:

Hopefully the rains are done with as of today for a week or so and we see some sun

1 Like

Looking good @Josh1126 , give em a good shake every morning if you can! The dew and humidity and cool nights we had led me to a serious case of bud rot one of my ladies :angry:…some morning shakedown regiments and an h2o2/water spray helped me squeeze another week out of her tho!

They look like they are starting to fatten up!

They’re getting there @thedeernad and morning shake downs are rough my 7 year starts online school at 8 am who comes up with these online school times and the 16 month old is up between 6-7 every morning and the wife is not a morning person I don’t even talk to her before 9 lmao

Im only a morning person by virtue of marijuana and coffee :grin::grin:

I feel ya on the school thing dude…my 10 year old just started 5th grade and 5 year old just started kindergarten…both only 2 days a week in person, and half days…and I go back to work next week, my wife sure is in for it :grimacing:

The 7 year old is all online and they had from last year to figure it out and still don’t have it together it’s crazy I want some of the education fund for being a teacher lmao

Yeah this damn humidity got me freaking out lol

1 Like

Consensus flower time is the most stressful part of the grow lol

1 Like

yeah I kno right lol fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: just a few weeks away

1 Like