2020 grow indoor outdoor grow

Ok guys and gals here we go again I’m trying super silver haze this year with two indoors and two outdoor they were placed in water on 3/6 sprouted tails on 3/7 and placed in seed starter 2 seedlings sprouted on 3/8 another 2 on 3/9
Fast forward a week to 3/16 all four have there second set of true leaves

And another week three have there fourth set of leaves coming in and one has fallen severely behind due to my error of trying a hydro set up without being prepared but gonna put in soil and hope for the best tomorrow
Will post more pics each week

4 Likes

Awesome I’m set to watch, when you planning on transferring outdoor?

I’m tuned to watching as well :+1: :v:

@Chemzdead most likely around April first or sometime during the first week depending on my work schedule

@repins12 thanks for turning in

1 Like

here are the three that are growing good
here’s the runt needing some tlc

4 Likes

Awesome, cheer to your grow my friend.

1 Like

@Chemzdead hopefully it’s a good one I had a grow outdoors a few years back wound up getting like 9 ounces off of each plant hopefully these do just as good

1 Like

With the proper know how and resources you can yield more by starting them early and going full term. I’m sure you got this in the bag. I am used to growing outdoors so if you have any general questions I’ll help to the extent of my knowledge, Cheers🍻

1 Like

Thank you I’m sure I’ll pick your brain at some point I’m planting them where I had my chickens for a number of months so it should be nice and fertile lol

so I got the dwarf of the litter my error into a pot yesterday the girls are growing great started a little late on the girls in the back as these two will be going outside in my vegetable garden I also started 5 more seeds probably out of boredom to throw in the woods as more of a gorilla grow three will be in a sunny spot when I find it and two will be in a more swampy area that gets plenty of sunlight hoping for the best with these ones I’m gonna plant mark them and try to forget unless we have a drought which is unlikely here in Jersey @repins12 @Chemzdead @Noctis420

4 Likes

Looking good my brother. That’s what I like a man with a plan :+1: :v:

Welcome back @Josh1126! Long time no see! I’m glad you’re still at it bro you know I’m watching.

@repins12 I try to have a plan for things like these as laid out as I possibly can
@Noctis420 yea I’m still at it had to take some time away from it having a baby and all but this season should be a good one

3 Likes

Looks and sounds great my guy :+1:t4:

1 Like

@Chemzdead hope it will be a good growing season for all of us

3 Likes

I Think it shall. With everything going on gardening is keeping me sane. I’m planning on picking up some supplies to make a small raised bed today. I took sone clones and I hope to have them outdoor by June.

1 Like

@Chemzdead hopefully I’ll be able to take some clones this year as well

2 Likes

Hell yeah, taking clones is great. Fun as well.

Well guys and gals first of all good morning hope you have a blessed day secondly all five seeds I dropped had tails as of yesterday so into Solo cups they went and into the grow tent to grow up a little before being thrown into the wilderness like a Spartan child will they die or conquer stay tuned throughout the grow to find out

4 Likes