2020 grow indoor outdoor grow

Well four of the five babies have popped through the soil as of today and three of the teens got a little hair cut today will post pics after dinner to see if it’s fimmed or topped I tried fimming lolthey also all got fed today with pH going in was 6.5 ish and around three thousand ppm which seemed high to me I’ll take any insight into that issue you can offer @repins12 @Noctis420 @Chemzdead also started hardening off the outdoor plants today as it was overcast but almost 70

3 Likes

The runt

Pics I promised

3 Likes

Awesome my brother. I start bending mine at a very early age as well. Builds a strong foundation :+1: :v:

@repins12 I usually do it at around the fourth node and even outdoors try to keep them a little smaller non legal and all that jazz

Non legal in VA as well my friend. Outta likes for the day already. I some times even start before that depending on the plant.

I’m a little rougher on my plants than most. Glad to see that I ain’t the only one that starts early :+1: :v:

2 Likes

@repins12 oh I beat my ladies lol but it’s outta love haha

Again outta likes but we think alikes :+1: :v:

1 Like

Idk about this seedling it’s the only one to have survived out of the five I germinated
the two outside girls

Starting to look like a little jungle in the tent
Also I’m thinking of getting a bigger grow tent what would you guys recommend for a 4x4 tent for lights and when the time comes I want to do it hydro in my smaller tent so will be looking for guidance there @Chemzdead @repins12 @Noctis420

2 Likes

I’ve converted to hlg all the way for lights. It’s totally worth the money. I had one hlg 65w and annd 3 hlg 100w in my first 4x4 grow. I definitely got a lot out of it. Now I’m running a HLG 550 V2 ECO LED Grow Light and so far it’s killing it. I know that one is expensive but the smaller ones aren’t bad if you are on a budget.

@Noctis420 well it’s a good thing we are all waiting on this stimulus check which is gonna be what I get my lights with I’ll probably just get the bigger one instead of a couple smaller ones

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea my friend!

I hope so the wife and I are currently saving for a house so this stimulus check is gonna be handy in buying new supplies

2 Likes

@Noctis420

1 Like

Oh nice man hope it all works out for you guys. I love this light it’s the first dimmable one I’ve ever had. Well see how the harvest turns out if I can manage all 9 plants successfully lol first time in coco coir too

@Noctis420 how are you liking the Coco so far

1 Like

Well it definitely seems to be a lot easier in the long run but I feel like I had a bit more control in hydro. I’m hoping that the bud will have a stronger flavor, this is what I’m really curious about. Like they say dirt gives the most flavor so this is somewhere in between hopefully. One thing for sure is It’s lot easier to clean up coco then spilling water everywhere :joy: @Josh1126

Oh I can imagine that mess if spilled water

1 Like

Yeah before I used a pump syphon and man that was a pain. Now I use a battery operated syphon which is so much better to emptyor fill the buckets under the scrog… I usually work on the plants after work because that’s when I can. I get a bit clumsy when I’m tired lol. Despite everything that’s going on i still work full time. I had to buy a really long skinny funnel to water in the coco plants in the 4x4. It’s so crowded I always overdo it and make tons of work for myself :joy:

Lol

giphy

2 Likes

I’m working full time as well but my essential check looks slot like a regular check to me haha I’m trying to over do it this grow

1 Like