2020 grow indoor outdoor grow

And the training continues trying to get side branches coming up to fill the screen I have overhead

And started training the clone that I am trying the solo cup challenge with.

I’m guessing I’ll do until the end of September as a veg period before flipping to flower unless the seem ready before then @Noctis420 @repins12 @Chemzdead

1 Like

Can anyone identify what’s going on here can’t really tell in pic but the leaves are like cupped it’s been rainy here could it be from that

She’s reaching for the heavens standing approximately 6’5"

The sort girls seem to be stretching allitle

And the freak
@repins12 @Budbrother @repins12

4 Likes

Lookin good, for sure :+1: :v:

1 Like

I agree they’re looking good. Keep it up

1 Like

Massive plant man looking good.:+1:

1 Like

@Noctis420 @repins12 @Budbrother how full would you say a scrog should be before flipping to flower I’ll attach a pic of my scrog in a few minutes for a visual guide

1 Like

2 Likes

I try to fill up the entire net but it’s really up to you.

2 Likes

I fill up the net till I mostly only have the the corners and sides. More than half way full then flip. By the time the stretch is over you’ll have a full screen with some small stretch of the coals that you worked. Cleanup screen removing week or underdeveloped branching and leaves with an eye on spacing for best light penetration. Then feed that shit and watch your buds stack then swell.

2 Likes

The above got you covered, that would be what I would do as well :+1: :v:

2 Likes

First up is this little girl
Second her twin

Last a few flower pics

@thedeernad @repins12 @Noctis420 @Budbrother @Irishlady269

4 Likes

Looking good, my friend, for sure :+1: :v:

1 Like

Beautiful plants man. Wish I could grow outside so bad.

@repins12 thank you @Noctis420 I’m technically not allowed I just live in the country so it’s private

2 Likes

I remember you told me where your located I think? Besides, what they don’t know won’t hurt them right. There’s just to many theifs around where I live. Also my back yard is really visible from the street and it has to be out of the public view. Can’t wait to buy my own home in another year or two.

1 Like

Calling all scrog people would now be a good time to flip @Noctis420 @Chemzdead @repins12

3 Likes

I’d say so, full speed ahead!

2 Likes

Well today marks day one of 12/12 for my indoor girl let the show begin on a side note it’s raining its ass off here hopefully no wpm this year or bud rot

2 Likes

Been raining like a mofo here most of the day as well, since last night, sun just popped out an hour or so ago :v: