2020 grow indoor outdoor grow

Absolutely this year is the furthest I’ve made it with an outdoor grow if I can make it until October I’ll be a happy camper

2 Likes

My blue dreams are gonna push a few weeks into October for sure, but they did really well last year with staying rot free till the end

1 Like

I’m growing the super silver haze it seems resistant so far

1 Like

Bruce Banner says its high resistance to disease but its crossed with og kush and Strawberry diesel which are both weak to mold. Some of these descriptions make no sense.

Yea they can get very confusing

1 Like

If I get to grow outside one day around here I’m definitely picking a sativa. SSH is supposed to be super resistant.

That’s lwhat I got going on out doors right now seems resistant to pretty much everything at this moment

Awesome

And they smell just like a lemon when you cut it open. The lemon not the plant lol

Decided to take some clones no idea where I’ll put them if they root and had no humidity dome so I built a primitive miniature hoop house

2 Likes

Well ladies and gentlemen I found some rot on my girls nothing major small spots on lower buds chopped those branches and salvaged what I can @thedeernad @Noctis420 @repins12 @Chemzdead

1 Like

sorry to hear man.

How’s the trichs looking on her?

Some cloudy mostly clear from what I can tell bought been oil to try for caterpillars I found a couple on my stems more snails than anything this year @thedeernad good news is the inside plant is finally in flower popping pistils as of this morning

2 Likes

Nice, my indoor plant has yet to put roots in the water, but is growing bigger daily so hopefully it’ll make it to the h2o soon!

1 Like

At least you have that indoor plant to fall back on. Guaranteed buds!

@thedeernad I’m sure it will in the next couple days then watch the explosive grow.

@Noctis420 very true indeed and if everything is right the indoor will finish right before my birthday

1 Like

@Noctis420 @repins12 @thedeernad @Chemzdead

5 Likes

Lookin good brother :+1:t2: :v:t2:

2 Likes

2 Likes