2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

With all you wanta b’s out there with problems this should b an easy walk to the finish… See ya oh hay ya all need some help …oh that’s right sorry can’t help ya…haha

4 Likes

Taking the trash talking up a notch! Come on guys. Are you gonna take this sitting down? Oh wait hes talking about me too lol

@basementstealth

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding give this man a cigar ….smiley-face-with-cigar

1 Like

Let’s see some photos. No updates from you since the 11th.

2 Likes

There ya go Ms blackthumbbetty They may still be small but these were the same until one day not so long ago and then they took off like and never slowed down … Now the same thing happened to these
This plant looked just like the center one was very slow starter and Then BANG

And so did these plants

4 Likes

So when did u start the grow off i got 4 that i started 2 weeks a go and was wanting to no how it works i would like to join if i can but not shur how it works i just used this sit for help but it looks like this sit is more like friend and family and i dont no how it all works thanks

2 Likes

@ronnie_miller

Follow this link and read. it’s at the top.
you will be the next number in line. that’s your spot. from there you use the pencil to edit or update in this case update your grow each time to the end. You can check out how each one of us are doing in our grows

Hope this helps and let me know when you entered ok ?

Its not letting me sign up guess ill have to try and get in on the next one ones i learn how this sit works

1 Like

THIS IS THE CORRECT LINK, SORRY ABOUT THAT

I already have you in at # 33 Just go back to the contest scroll down to #33 and start your ticket there and just scroll down to that 31 slot and click the pencil and update your grow then hit save edit and your done…ok

1 Like

@ronnie_miller

I got you started at #33 you can delete what I posted there Or I can after you get started any question you ask ok not problem

1 Like

Oh damn!!!
Edit: Oh he already posted before I got here. Lol

Ya. Ur a total noob bro

1 Like

Welcome to the show

Yes i am i just happen to run across this sit by accident but like how helpful everyone is and like seeing how evey oneelse is doing

2 Likes

I like how you posted pics of plants already in flower. Almost had a heart attack! I had to go double-check your actual entry. :grinning:

6 Likes

Omg!! You didnt!! Lol damn what you gotta say big guy?
@garrigan62

1 Like

Oh, yeah. I did.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s actively making his plant grow with his uncanny ways

1 Like

Oh ya the lady has spoken, and she is goooooood, to shaaaa The one’s that I had posted are in flower and were slow starters as the one you had repost is what I was trying to get across in other words that little one will be like the ones in flower in just a few weeks. I was giving you fokes something to think about in which it did with @blackthumbbetty. So stay on your toes there Betty cause you’ll need to be up on them to see over my plants here pretty soon … lol

2 Likes

@ronnie_miller

Ya you get it but the wrong number, but that’s ok your in spot #34 that’s where you’ll scroll down to to update you grow. Just remember to use the pencil to edie DO NOT REPLY OK
Your good to go myfriend