2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

There’s a lot that can go wrong so it’s still anyone’s game at this point.

3 Likes

I like your style

2 Likes

In my mind I have already lost just due to the odds lol. It’s all about just having a good time and trying to kick some butt in the process.

2 Likes

Wasn’t this your idea from the start??

3 Likes

Well been under the weather and down and out for a few days and I see the smack talk is up and running. Well everyone is running their mouths I will be running to the first place podium. BAHAhahaha

Seriously @Familyman you should really drop a bean and join in. I had no business being here as I have a room full of flowers. I figure the little ones can be held at bay till everything is finished. Which is looking to be closer then I thought. So win for me. lol

3 Likes

Bless your heart.

1 Like

Yes it was. But I’m along for the ride like everyone else. Sure I have more invested but I believe everyone and the forum will benefit from this project

2 Likes

Started The Reservoir.

@DoobieNoobie, @GreenThunder, and @haildamaged. @raustin? What say you? You in?

9 Likes

Looking good. Mine is still a runt. I’ll go grab some pics after the kids go to bed.

1 Like

Hoping yours gets going, or a new one pops up.

2 Likes

It’s probably a good thing they’re lagging behind. With all the crazy busy way this last week has been I’ve not had time to really pay the attention needed. So maybe I can get back on track this coming week and they’ll take off.

2 Likes

Mine is still busy making roots, very little growth on top

Probably will be at least another well before I can add the res.

1 Like

Wtf I need to copy ur shyte

1 Like

I’m gonna blame genetics & the poor-man’s auto pot. :grinning:

Ya maybe too late for me to grab one of them seeds. I’m at a point now where I can get more seeds but not sure if I dont wanna just stick it out with my girl. I’m not gonna have space to flower two in my 2x2

She looks good, though I know nothing about auto pots, it looks like you did a good job.

1 Like

I completely agree with this statement. I tried 5 in a 4x4 and it was ridiculously crowded. Plus it was more work and smaller yields.

1 Like

I’m rolling with my Gold Leaf runt.

1 Like

When she gets her roots situated in sure my GL will be fine

1 Like

That is my hope as well. Besides it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish!

3 Likes